Thread: All is quiet on the Western Front............

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default All is quiet on the Western Front............

Jesus like a big giant fart.All huffing and puffing and boom all over in a jiffy.Everyone then leaves.At least i tell ppl when im leaving ,even if i did come back but then again i guess i didnt dribble the place with shite that makes a chunky steak sandwich look like a pile of deceased cows manure.
    And your point was?I didnt get it.Fuck what was all that fighting and dribble about?Was there a prize?
    I predicted alot here and all came true.I make Nostradamus look like an aged hobby horse with dementia.Ah well.

Forever yours in harmonious paradise,
    Westside.

Default Prize...

I think the prize was attention... I think through all the grief a few good members have departed... Not a good result!

3. Default Theyll come back after a while

Quote Originally Posted by jammydodger View Post
    I think the prize was attention... I think through all the grief a few good members have departed... Not a good result!
    the few good members that left even though they dont post ,they prob still look at the site so i reckon they'll be back.They should rename the site B-I.

Buddist-Ireland,
    Westside.

Reviews

The place has been a bit quiet recently. There was a time you could hardly keep up with all the threads. I thought I was on IIE the other day it was that quiet.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

5. Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The place has been a bit quiet recently. There was a time you could hardly keep up with all the threads. I thought I was on IIE the other day it was that quiet.
    i could go on and rub stuff in but there isnt any point so out of respect to those that want to use the forum as a source of light hearted banter and fun ,i will let it go.Enjoy.

only the weak are cruel,
    Westside.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Cambell&The Heavies View Post
    i could go on and rub stuff in
    but I love eet when you rub stuff in senior westeeeee pleaseeeeee just for little speedy
    Arriba! Arriba! Ándale! Ándale!