Arghhhh me heartys.......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Ohhr Ir seer thatr soundsr plausabler
    I should have warned you, it's an acquired skill

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I read a book a few months back called 'The China study'. It's based on twenty years of exhaustive and intense research into the rise in mortality rate from countries all over China. They correlate a rise in the rates of such conditions as cancer, diabetes, heart disease et all with an increase in the consumption of animal products over that time frame. The more western their diet got, the more western their ailments got. Scary stuff.
    Similar happened in Japan in recent decades when they increasingly adopted Western type diets... Westrn type diseases(heart disease, high b. p., certain cancers) increased in frequency.
    Processed meats (sausages, rashers, processed ham) have been implicated in cases of bowel cancers..... one of the problems is the added nitrates they contain. This presupposes regular long term consumption over many years.
    As in most things moderation is the key. Do not consume these products all the time and everyday. In cooking these products can also often be burnt, which increases potential toxic compounds in the food.... so avoid eating burned food.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123