Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Peep show now showing..........................................

Many years ago, I was in London in one those hotels on Park Lane.

Hotel was built around a courtyard and just as I was closing my curtains I spotted a room across the way had it's lights on and the not only were the drapes open, but the "net" curtains were also pulled fully open.

Said room was just one floor lower than mine and directly across from me. No need for binoculars.

She was draped on the bed and he was giving her full oral attention. Guess they were mid-30's. Both were fit.

Obviously I enjoyed the show for awhile - but eventually I closed my drapes and went off for something to eat.

When I came back, nearly an hour later, he was still diligently attending to her, orally. No idea if they had kept at it for the time I was away, but he must have had an aching tongue.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hardtoplease For This Useful Post:

casman (26-10-15), Ladyvonteese (26-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I spent a year and a half living across the street 30 meters away from a couple who use to like fucking around midday every Sunday afternoon. I could set my watch to it. I often sat their with my coffee, bacon and Indo and wondered why they never drew the curtains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardtoplease View Post
    Many years ago, I was in London in one those hotels on Park Lane.

Hotel was built around a courtyard and just as I was closing my curtains I spotted a room across the way had it's lights on and the not only were the drapes open, but the "net" curtains were also pulled fully open.

Said room was just one floor lower than mine and directly across from me. No need for binoculars.

She was draped on the bed and he was giving her full oral attention. Guess they were mid-30's. Both were fit.

Obviously I enjoyed the show for awhile - but eventually I closed my drapes and went off for something to eat.

When I came back, nearly an hour later, he was still diligently attending to her, orally. No idea if they had kept at it for the time I was away, but he must have had an aching tongue.

Some people do it as it can be a big turn on, not know or knowing someone is watching them, when I went to my first fetish club in London, I was shitting it, as had no idea what its was all about only what I had seen on-line or read.

Go clubbing in London, some amazing places and great after parties going on afterwards too. but you will not get the coffee and bacon butty however quite a few human sandwiches of sorts. lol

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (26-10-15), Mister Anderson (26-10-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12