Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scammed

Angry Scammed

What to do. You ring the girl, book the appointment, arrive and pay the fee..... then nothing.
    After she secrets away the money she goes cold... Don't touch me, sob story. I walk out after the agreed time with no service.
    She refused to do anything.

What would you do in this situation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Croppy Boy For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (26-10-15)

Hey, Croppy. Write it down to experience, and write a review so the rest of us know to stay well away. That's a shitty thing to happen, man.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QuietFella For This Useful Post:

Flappy (26-10-15), INVISABLE500 (02-11-15), Mister Anderson (26-10-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (26-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Croppy Boy View Post
    What to do. You ring the girl, book the appointment, arrive and pay the fee..... then nothing.
    After she secrets away the money she goes cold... Don't touch me, sob story. I walk out after the agreed time with no service.
    She refused to do anything.

As the previous poster said.

Also. Look a little closer at your criteria for choosing a date. Did she have verified photos? Did she allow reviews? Did she sound like she was trying to determine if you were someone safe to see or was she in a hurry to get you to her door? Brush up on that stuff and the rest will take care of itself.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (02-11-15), Ladyvonteese (26-10-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (26-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What was the sob story?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (26-10-15)

9. Default

Just have to put it down to being a bad experience!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Croppy Boy View Post
    She refused to do anything. But not every genuine person clicks

Pay the normal rate as some girls are genuine and some girls are not, just like any clients who calls and makes a booking. Or just stick to those who charge less than the normal rate who you have visited before but had fun with and got value for your money. And a good time.

Lady Von Teese
    Ps
    Sorry this happened to you. xx
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 26-10-15 at 01:54.
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (26-10-15), Mister Anderson (26-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Pay the normal rate as some girls are genuine and some girls are not, just like any clients who calls and makes a booking. Or just stick to those who charge less than the normal rate who you have visited before but had fun with and got value for your money. And a good time.

Lady Von Teese
    Ps
    Sorry this happened to you. xx

You're right in what you say but I don't even know if rates are a reliable indicator any more. I generally ignore any profile with rates below the 80 euro mark but I've also noticed recently some profiles in the 100 euro bracket that set my spidey senses tingling. I think some girls are getting smart to the pricing structure in a very worrying way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    You're right in what you say but I don't even know if rates are a reliable indicator any more. I generally ignore any profile with rates below the 80 euro mark but I've also noticed recently some profiles in the 100 euro bracket that set my spidey senses tingling. I think some girls are getting smart to the pricing structure in a very worrying way.
    Some charge for time honey, (much better for many reasons) and some charge for services only, and then some charge for time (not the time) but still then add services, not knocking the lower bracket girls who are genuine and give a genuine service and agreed favs,. But nothing in life is what it seems to everyone.

This poster seems to be getting a good service from girls charging lower bracket, yet thinks all are the same if he is genuine. Just life honey. xx

Lady Von Teese

For some Smart is a understatement. lol but then again it could also be the guy. lol
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 26-10-15 at 02:20.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (26-10-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (26-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I was only thinking about something similar the other day after reading some punter complain about how hard done buy he was because he didn't get a favorite listed.

The same thing happened to me many years ago. She got four hundred out of me, put it down her top & sat down and told me if I touched her she would say I raped her.

What could I do? Short of turning her upside down and shaking her? It was an out call and with a straight face she asked me to call her a taxi!

Nothing you can do. But if it makes you feel a little better you are not alone.

I would like to point out I have never been ripped off by any girls I have met on this site.
    When you think of the nature of this game I wouldn't be surprised if it happens quite a lot. The opportunity is certainly there for those brazen enough to try it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (26-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I was only thinking about something similar the other day after reading some punter complain about how hard done buy he was because he didn't get a favorite listed.

The same thing happened to me many years ago. She got four hundred out of me, put it down her top & sat down and told me if I touched her she would say I raped her.

What could I do? Short of turning her upside down and shaking her? It was an out call and with a straight face she asked me to call her a taxi!

Nothing you can do. But if it makes you feel a little better you are not alone.

I would like to point out I have never been ripped off by any girls I have met on this site.
    Wow! so sorry that happened to you honey, xx

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    When you think of the nature of this game I wouldn't be surprised if it happens quite a lot. The opportunity is certainly there for those brazen enough to try it.
    But that works both ways honey. And there is "thankfully" some really nice genuine people out there too. xx

Lady Von Teese

Ps saying that I lived in London for so many years but never ever was I scammed in the past couple of years like I have been in Ireland. Very sad
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 26-10-15 at 02:29.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast