Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Scammed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    32
    Reviews
    26

    Angry Scammed

    What to do. You ring the girl, book the appointment, arrive and pay the fee..... then nothing.
    After she secrets away the money she goes cold... Don't touch me, sob story. I walk out after the agreed time with no service.
    She refused to do anything.

    What would you do in this situation.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Croppy Boy For This Useful Post:

    robbie9 (26-10-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Sunny Dublin
    Posts
    31
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Hey, Croppy. Write it down to experience, and write a review so the rest of us know to stay well away. That's a shitty thing to happen, man.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to QuietFella For This Useful Post:

    Flappy (26-10-15), INVISABLE500 (02-11-15), irishdeltaforce (02-11-15), Mister Anderson (26-10-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (26-10-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Croppy Boy View Post
    What to do. You ring the girl, book the appointment, arrive and pay the fee..... then nothing.
    After she secrets away the money she goes cold... Don't touch me, sob story. I walk out after the agreed time with no service.
    She refused to do anything.

    What would you do in this situation.
    As the previous poster said.


    Also. Look a little closer at your criteria for choosing a date. Did she have verified photos? Did she allow reviews? Did she sound like she was trying to determine if you were someone safe to see or was she in a hurry to get you to her door? Brush up on that stuff and the rest will take care of itself.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (02-11-15), irishdeltaforce (26-10-15), Ladyvonteese (26-10-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (26-10-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I'm at the landmark - where are you?
    Posts
    1,219
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    What was the sob story?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (26-10-15)

  9. Default

    Just have to put it down to being a bad experience!!

  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Croppy Boy View Post
    What to do. You ring the girl, book the appointment, arrive and pay the fee..... then nothing.
    After she secrets away the money she goes cold... Don't touch me, sob story. I walk out after the agreed time with no service.
    She refused to do anything. But not every genuine person clicks

    What would you do in this situation.

    Pay the normal rate as some girls are genuine and some girls are not, just like any clients who calls and makes a booking. Or just stick to those who charge less than the normal rate who you have visited before but had fun with and got value for your money. And a good time.

    Lady Von Teese
    Ps
    Sorry this happened to you. xx
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 26-10-15 at 02:54.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    casman (26-10-15), Mister Anderson (26-10-15)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Pay the normal rate as some girls are genuine and some girls are not, just like any clients who calls and makes a booking. Or just stick to those who charge less than the normal rate who you have visited before but had fun with and got value for your money. And a good time.

    Lady Von Teese
    Ps
    Sorry this happened to you. xx

    You're right in what you say but I don't even know if rates are a reliable indicator any more. I generally ignore any profile with rates below the 80 euro mark but I've also noticed recently some profiles in the 100 euro bracket that set my spidey senses tingling. I think some girls are getting smart to the pricing structure in a very worrying way.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    You're right in what you say but I don't even know if rates are a reliable indicator any more. I generally ignore any profile with rates below the 80 euro mark but I've also noticed recently some profiles in the 100 euro bracket that set my spidey senses tingling. I think some girls are getting smart to the pricing structure in a very worrying way.
    Some charge for time honey, (much better for many reasons) and some charge for services only, and then some charge for time (not the time) but still then add services, not knocking the lower bracket girls who are genuine and give a genuine service and agreed favs,. But nothing in life is what it seems to everyone.

    This poster seems to be getting a good service from girls charging lower bracket, yet thinks all are the same if he is genuine. Just life honey. xx

    Lady Von Teese

    For some Smart is a understatement. lol but then again it could also be the guy. lol
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 26-10-15 at 03:20.
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (26-10-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (26-10-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Croppy Boy View Post
    What to do. You ring the girl, book the appointment, arrive and pay the fee..... then nothing.
    After she secrets away the money she goes cold... Don't touch me, sob story. I walk out after the agreed time with no service.
    She refused to do anything.

    What would you do in this situation.
    I was only thinking about something similar the other day after reading some punter complain about how hard done buy he was because he didn't get a favorite listed.

    The same thing happened to me many years ago. She got four hundred out of me, put it down her top & sat down and told me if I touched her she would say I raped her.

    What could I do? Short of turning her upside down and shaking her? It was an out call and with a straight face she asked me to call her a taxi!

    Nothing you can do. But if it makes you feel a little better you are not alone.

    I would like to point out I have never been ripped off by any girls I have met on this site.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 26-10-15 at 03:21.

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    casman (26-10-15), Ladyvonteese (26-10-15), Mister Anderson (26-10-15), Prickly (26-10-15), Rachel Divine (26-10-15), robbie9 (26-10-15), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (26-10-15)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    I'm at the landmark - where are you?
    Posts
    1,219
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I was only thinking about something similar the other day after reading some punter complain about how hard done buy he was because he didn't get a favorite listed.

    The same thing happened to me many years ago. She got four hundred out of me, put it down her top & sat down and told me if I touched her she would say I raped her.

    What could I do? Short of turning her upside down and shaking her? It was an out call and with a straight face she asked me to call her a taxi!

    Nothing you can do. But if it makes you feel a little better you are not alone.

    I would like to point out I have never been ripped off by any girls I have met on this site.
    When you think of the nature of this game I wouldn't be surprised if it happens quite a lot. The opportunity is certainly there for those brazen enough to try it.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-10-15), Mister Anderson (26-10-15)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •