Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Hungover Sunday...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,087

    Love Hungover Sunday...

    Hi All,

    Hope You Are All Having A Great Sunday And Not Too Hungover



    This Is Definitely Me This Morning ....

    Sarah

    xxx
    Last edited by SmileySarah; 25-10-15 at 12:37.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmileySarah For This Useful Post:

    casman (25-10-15), Ketchup (25-10-15), Ladyvonteese (25-10-15), robbie9 (25-10-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Posts
    3,703
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySarah View Post
    Hi All,

    Hope You Are All Having A Great Sunday And Not Too Hungover



    This Is Definitely Me This Morning ....

    Sarah

    xxx
    Mine was hangover Saturday so thankfully not suffering today honey. Good luck with everyones recovery time. lol

    Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

    casman (25-10-15), SmileySarah (25-10-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Simple hangover cure Sarah:

    Dice a red onion,take the yolk from three eggs,get two large Lemons and squeeze the juice,take a large glass,pour vodka in the glass,take a little lemon juice and also add to glass,throw away the eggs and onions and drink the vodka!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    SmileySarah (25-10-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Simple hangover cure Sarah:

    Dice a red onion,take the yolk from three eggs,get two large Lemons and squeeze the juice,take a large glass,pour vodka in the glass,take a little lemon juice and also add to glass,throw away the eggs and onions and drink the vodka!
    So do we call this hair of the dog Saul? Dont think i am allowed Vodka at work hahaha shame!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SmileySarah For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (25-10-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySarah View Post
    So do we call this hair of the dog Saul? Dont think i am allowed Vodka at work hahaha shame!
    I think you are,it's fairly obvious the dev team are drunk all the time so why not you

    My bad.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Digicube (25-10-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I think you are,it's fairly obvious the dev team are drunk all the time so why not you

    My bad.
    Hahahahaha ohhhhh bit harsh

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmileySarah For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (25-10-15)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySarah View Post
    Hahahahaha ohhhhh bit harsh
    We will agree to disagree on that one

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    SmileySarah (25-10-15)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to the Ban-Gardai I groped last night. Also to those who had to witness the spectacle of my naked ass cycling down Patrick street ... I'm sorry

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (25-10-15), SmileySarah (25-10-15)

  17. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to the Ban-Gardai I groped last night. Also to those who had to witness the spectacle of my naked ass cycling down Patrick street ... I'm sorry


    Are Ban-Gardai banned from here?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (25-10-15), SmileySarah (25-10-15)

  19. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post


    Are Ban-Gardai banned from here?

    Why am I suddenly wondering if any of the ladies here keep a Ban-Garda uniform in their accessories?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    SmileySarah (25-10-15)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •