Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's your happiness

Blog Entries

Smile Where's your happiness

Mine is in defrosting my toes after a long meander West to see some OG clients. Smell of the peat I bundled away in the back of the hearse ( I drive a hearse now. Hearses are cool) snap, crackling away under that hearth...spiced pumpkin soup...new killer work heels.

Unhappiness is a dreadful thing and often us well-tilted individuals do forget, how lovely it is to pay to f:-) and to be paid to f:-) in ones own country.

And to think of some skeleton lifed, working away from their husbands(or wives), their favourite bar, their favourite hairdresser and racially homogeneous capital cities. Though it seems like pity, it's really not. Just spare a thought for them salty ass cheap motherfucking Thots.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Larrii (25-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Mine is in picking up a guitar and playing what ever I hear as I hear it. Or revealing that magic to a child. Or sitting alone in a field in the middle of nowhere with clear skies watching the sun go down.

The list goes on ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (25-10-15), The dirt bird (25-10-15)

Reviews

Mine is to enjoy the little things in life like hearing the little birds sing, watching the leaves go extravagant colours at this time of year

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (25-10-15)

Reviews

My happiness is being left alone by the 99 per cent of the world's population that I have nothing in common with, including various governments, religions and people who believe that only their own views are right. Y
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (25-10-15), Sexy Sofie (25-10-15), Zealot7 (25-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    My happiness is being left alone by the 99 per cent of the world's population that I have nothing in common with, including various governments, religions and people who believe that only their own views are right. Y
    That sounds good,,,

mine is driving listening to music with no phone and just driving for the sake of it,,,the only downside is that eventually having to turn around and go back

Reviews

mine is opening up them garage doors jumping on to that motorcycle and ride around the countryside such freedom from every day grind

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johnb59 For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (25-10-15)

Reviews

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (25-10-15)

Reviews

Non-sex related ones at the top of my list would be:

* Hitting a personal best on one of the big powerlifting lifts in the gym. The 1st time I pulled over 2 and a half times my bodyweight, I felt absolutely invincible.

* Writing and recording some music using my guitars and other assorted instruments, playing it back, having it grow on me, and then being able to smile to myself and say "Yeah! I wrote that!".

* Red-Lining my car through the gear changes does it for me too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zealot7 For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (25-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    The 1st time I pulled over 2 and a half times my bodyweight, I felt absolutely invincible.
    First time I pulled that much it was called wanking,still is I think

Agreed though I did feel invincible

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    .... I bundled away in the back of the hearse ( I drive a hearse now. Hearses are cool) ... spare a thought for them salty ass cheap motherfucking Thots.
    Aaaaamen

With the hearse, get a friend with an anglegrinder to cut off the back windows and make the coolest pick-up truck ever. Do they ever go faster than 30k?
    Mmmm-hmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast