Thread: Irish Milf Kerry, Cork, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford, Dublin, Dundalk, Sligo. Irish

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Dick Irish Milf Kerry, Cork, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford, Dublin, Dundalk, Sligo. Irish

Although I still enjoy good old fashioned vanilla GFE, I am open minded and have been into domination for the past 15 years and have been asked to star in mainstream TV and movies and write books on the subject. Who better to share this experience with, only me!

There are a few things I'm not into. I don't play the submissive role, only the dominant and I also provide a GFE meeting too. I'm not into administering a hardcore severe beating, although I to administer a firm spanking, or a few good stings with my dressage crop. I've not participated in hard sports as I believe sharing new fantasies is all about finding the right person. Don't forget I am a Independent lady and none of my photos are taken by a professional photographer or have been photoshopped either and it is me (the person in the photos who you will be having the booking with, and not some random stranger using another person's photos.

These are my just some of my specialties:

• GFE

• Kissing/cuddling

• Tie & Tease

• Lap Dancing

• Strip Tease

• Erotic Foot Job's

• Massage

•Foot Worshiping

• Boot Worshipping

• Trampling

• Crushing

• Golden Showers

• Tickling

• Slave Training

• Mistress Training

• Body Manipulation

• Spanking

•Caning

• Ball Kicking

• CBT

• Naughty School Boy / Girl

• Smoking Fetish

• Bottom Worshipping

• Training

• Playrole scenarios

• Verbal & Psychological Humiliation

• Public Humiliation

• Interrogation

• Flogging & Paddling

• Classroom Scenarios

• Wax Play

• Slut Training

• Feminisation & Transformations

• Strap on and smaller dildos

• Role play

• Auntie/mother/Secretary/Bossy bitch and may more fetishes and role play games too

If you have never had a tantric genital massage the come and meet me for a GFE booking, or better still come and enjoy 45 mins plus of a GFE and Fetish meeting with me. One things is for sure, when you will be kissing my passionately you will not be kissing someone else s left over.

Please note:

I always post my tour dates on my private website before I post them here on EI Or when I am not advertising on EI, you will always find my tour dates at www.ladyvonteese.com To enter my website just type in www.ladyvonteese.com in your browser, then scroll down past the banners, click the tick and your able to view all the pages for free.

If EI is no longer allowing links to protect copy rights to photos I will no longer be posting photos on EI and will post all my new photos on my private website ladyvonteese.com and on my Twitter page.. https://twitter.com/Hotmaturesexy (All photos are free to view)

I will soon only be seeing regular clients so if we have yet to meet please be sure we meet before the New Laws come out in Ireland. To find out more information and to stay safe check out my www.ladyvonteese.com

None of my photos are photo shopped or taken by a professional photographer either and it will be me who will be opening the door to you when we meet, not someone else. I will be putting up 100's of photos over the coming weeks on my private site so dont forget to check them out.

If you would like to receive a news letter or updates when and where new photos are being posted please send me a email with the head "New Letter"

I do not offer unsafe or unprotected services as I am only into clean safe fun with like-minded people. I also dont offer A levels on me.

I never answer with-held numbers.

Sex chat is only offered on Saturdays from 1pm to 6pm (bookings in advance for this service).

If all information is not noted (City, Date, Time, How long the booking is for and type of booking) voice messages, text or email will not be responded to. Please ensure you Put the heading of the City you would like the booking to take place and where possible booking in advance to save disappointment.

Ps
    I will have the new website sorted for Christmas which is a pay and view website

October and November 2015 Tour Dates:

Limerick city 18th - 23th
    Kerry Killarney 24th - 28th
    Cork City 29th - 2nd
    Kilkenny 3rd - 5th
    Waterford 6th -7th
    Wexford 8th -10th
    Dublin city west 11th - 15th
    Dundalk 16th - 17th
    Sligo 18th - 21st

Please check out these photos and many more new ones after next weekend at www.ladyvonteese.com And those seriouse about making a booking please send all the details I would need to take your request seriously to ladyvonteese@gmail.com All copy rights belong to lady von Teese but please feel free to discuss.
    My twitter page is hotmaturesexy ladyvontease.

Tour dates are up till 21st Nove at www.ladyvonteese.com and next weekend they will be up atfer next weekend till Christmas so you have plenty of time to make arrangments to meet with me for some hot sexy kinky fun and games we "both" are going to have a lot of fun with. Thanks for taking the time to read this and for the advanced "thanks" some of you make the effort to click. Much appreciated.

Dont forget to check my advertising sections and the fetish section for more sexy hot and kinky photos of me

085 170 5664

All the very Best
    Lady Von Teese

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	www.ladyvonteese.com leggings limerick, Dublin, Cork Waterford wexford dundulk Sligo 86rz.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	113352
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

LoveAMature (25-10-15)