Thread: First Time CD Advice.

1. Default First Time CD Advice.

Hey there! I want my first ts/tv/cd experience but I have no knowledge on what sort of prep I should do (plugs etc). Can anyone recommend some tips on how to prepare?

Quote Originally Posted by IrishXdress View Post
    Hey there! I want my first ts/tv/cd experience but I have no knowledge on what sort of prep I should do (plugs etc). Can anyone recommend some tips on how to prepare?
    Hey IrishXdress, unless you fancy going down to the shops and buying a 'douche' which could be awks, best thing to do is when your showering beforehand is get the showerhead, lather up a bit if soap and gently prepare yourself. You will be clean and it'll probably help get you in the mood for what's to come.....

Be well groomed all over, wear some nice threads, bit of aftershave and some mints/gum then you'll be all set......guaranteed it will enhance the experience for you and your chosen one ;-)

Enjoy and best of luck :-)

Nice advice Bannaners but WAIT ! His thread said CD. I hope if he ever met cd and didn't get what he expected and want to compare to ts, i'll slap him with my big cock

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Nice advice Bannaners but WAIT ! His thread said CD. I hope if he ever met cd and didn't get what he expected and want to compare to ts, i'll slap him with my big cock
    Hehe a proper bitch slap so then.........feel sorry for whomever is on the end of that, they would probably end up looking like this