Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OWO, CIM, A & GFE with FK - Outcall D15

  1. Exclamation OWO, CIM, A & GFE with FK - Outcall D15

    I am looking for a young (under 25) Slim (size 10uk) attractive escort for a 1 hour daytime outcall to D15 for the services in the title on 29th or 30th Jan. She must also dress in the clubber babe style - very short skirt and knee length boots. She must have verified photos on the profile or can provide uptodate pics by email. Nationality unimportant but must be able to speak good english. the fee should not exceed 250. Replies to this thread please.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    all over the place
    Posts
    313

    Wink wish you luck..

    Hi man, wish you luck...well must say you ar not too demanding at all, are ya..
    Di

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happyrocks View Post
    I am looking for a young (under 25) Slim (size 10uk) attractive escort for a 1 hour daytime outcall to D15 for the services in the title on 29th or 30th Jan. She must also dress in the clubber babe style - very short skirt and knee length boots. She must have verified photos on the profile or can provide uptodate pics by email. Nationality unimportant but must be able to speak good english. the fee should not exceed 250. Replies to this thread please.
    You need to be more specific in what your looking for

    You never mentioned eye colour or what lenght her finger nails should be

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    While we're all being in a demanding mood, I want a South American, dark-haired, sallow-skinned, latina-native indian mixed lady. Must be 5'1", 50 kg and speak Portuguese.

    She has to cook, wash, keep house for me, do the garden.........I know i've forgotten something...........................................oh yeah, she has to shag me senseless and have my babies.

    Money is something I dont like to discuss, so if she has any sense, she'll keep her mouth shut about it and be grateful for anything that she receives.

    Ahh shit, I forgot, she went back to Brazil.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    While we're all being in a demanding mood, I want a South American, dark-haired, sallow-skinned, latina-native indian mixed lady. Must be 5'1", 50 kg and speak Portuguese.

    She has to cook, wash, keep house for me, do the garden.........I know i've forgotten something...........................................oh yeah, she has to shag me senseless and have my babies.

    Money is something I dont like to discuss, so if she has any sense, she'll keep her mouth shut about it and be grateful for anything that she receives.

    Ahh shit, I forgot, she went back to Brazil.
    They are 10 a penny around here you should be a little more choosy you are going to be flooded with responses

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Well big daddy wants an outcall that can say fuck me in 17 different languages has a slight limp & knows how to walk backwards through a cornfield O ye she must also provide all these services for 18 euro & clean my house b4 she leaves......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Well big daddy wants an outcall that can say fuck me in 17 different languages has a slight limp & knows how to walk backwards through a cornfield O ye she must also provide all these services for 18 euro & clean my house b4 she leaves......

    Does it have to be a woman BD.

    Hard up for cash and i have a limp like Dinny from Glenroe can have it in either leg I can tell you to fuck off in one language but i am willing to say it 17 times.

    I have ran backwards through a cornfield although there was no corn in it at the time.


    How dirty is your little cardboard box under the bridge

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Does it have to be a woman BD.

    Hard up for cash and i have a limp like Dinny from Glenroe can have it in either leg I can tell you to fuck off in one language but i am willing to say it 17 times.

    I have ran backwards through a cornfield although there was no corn in it at the time.


    How dirty is your little cardboard box under the bridge
    Cal let it go man i told ye i wnt go out with you i'm not into men please stop harrasing me through pm & just move on my man as & i told you before not even if u get the opeation you wer telling me about

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •