Thread: Now I have Seen it all...............

Blog Entries

Question Now I have Seen it all...............

While out with friends at a wine bar, I went out for a cigarette and while standing outside there was about 8 members of staff from a restaurant ran passed me and down the street. When they returned I saw they were looking very disheartened, so I asked them if they were ok. And one of the girls said someone had come into the restaurant and stole their tip jar off the counter and did a runner with it.

Now I have seen it all, not a nice thing to do and had all their tips in the jar from the year which they share out at Christmas. Of course lots of places get robbed but a fecking tip jar.

Have you ever heard of some strange things likes this happening?

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

casman (24-10-15), johnnymac (24-10-15), tom sand (24-10-15)

Reviews

Hard to believe eight people worked there and were quick enough to run after the thief and yet slow enough to leave a tip jar in full view with a years worth of tips in it,ahh well dumb people everywhere I guess.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    While out with friends at a wine bar, I went out for a cigarette and while standing outside there was about 8 members of staff from a restaurant ran passed me and down the street. When they returned I saw they were looking very disheartened, so I asked them if they were ok. And one of the girls said someone had come into the restaurant and stole their tip jar off the counter and did a runner with it.

Now I have seen it all, not a nice thing to do and had all their tips in the jar from the year which they share out at Christmas. Of course lots of places get robbed but a fecking tip jar.

Have you ever heard of some strange things likes this happening?

Lady Von Teese
    druggies will still anything, a bit of loose change in a car, charity boxes, seen it all unfortunately

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    druggies will still anything, a bit of loose change in a car, charity boxes, seen it all unfortunately
    Sad when someone is so lost in that type of lifestyle, and truly gutted for those who lost their Xmas money too.

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view