Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: tom rambo & the apprentice.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default tom rambo & the apprentice.

    If this was a competition I would enter.

    At the very least he is a money bags and god damn it I might get some seconds (ever since Full Metal Jacket I knew this was bad) for free like he's paying for his good new buddy irishdeltaforce.

    At the most he will out review everybody on here by next year and I want to be here to see it.

    And somewhere in between Tom seriously dude can I have a loan?

    Every woman I have ever met has her claws into me I need a cash injection.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (24-10-15), tom rambo (24-10-15), tom sand (24-10-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a warm fluffy nest above your head .
    Posts
    1,208
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    If this was a competition I would enter.

    At the very least he is a money bags and god damn it I might get some seconds (ever since Full Metal Jacket I knew this was bad) for free like he's paying for his good new buddy irishdeltaforce.

    At the most he will out review everybody on here by next year and I want to be here to see it.

    And somewhere in between Tom seriously dude can I have a loan?

    Every woman I have ever met has her claws into me I need a cash injection.
    Sell a kidney ! Oh I forgot you only have one lol

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (24-10-15), tom rambo (24-10-15), willie wacker (24-10-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,004
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    Sell a kidney ! Oh I forgot you only have one lol
    or his Liver

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh Kevin For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (24-10-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    Sell a kidney ! Oh I forgot you only have one lol
    Prick.

    I'm hoping for a new one off the HSE as a teetotaler.

    Even this fool knows how to play it cool!
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 24-10-15 at 10:37. Reason: No wait that's a liver!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (24-10-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    or his Liver
    Oh Kevin!

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a warm fluffy nest above your head .
    Posts
    1,208
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Kevin View Post
    or his Liver
    True ! He has two anyway

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    True ! He has two anyway
    So I can bust one?
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 24-10-15 at 10:54. Reason: I should do some research before killing myself.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (24-10-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    If this was a competition I would enter.

    At the very least he is a money bags and god damn it I might get some seconds (ever since Full Metal Jacket I knew this was bad) for free like he's paying for his good new buddy irishdeltaforce.

    At the most he will out review everybody on here by next year and I want to be here to see it.

    And somewhere in between Tom seriously dude can I have a loan?

    Every woman I have ever met has her claws into me I need a cash injection.
    I had no Idea things were that bad,I mean talk about hitting rock bottom,I can only imagine life being so bad you want to be an assistant to tombo.


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (24-10-15), The dirt bird (24-10-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I had no Idea things were that bad,I mean talk about hitting rock bottom,I can only imagine life being so bad you want to be an assistant to tombo.

    Hey I'm white.

    OK that's racist, sorry I have nothing else!
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 24-10-15 at 12:55. Reason: No it's a fact! Jeez it's hard and confusing being politically correct all the time!!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (24-10-15), The dirt bird (24-10-15)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Hey I'm white.

    OK that's racist, sorry I have nothing else!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (24-10-15), Mister Anderson (24-10-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •