Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Default Tattoos

I was seriously thinking of getting one until last week.My mate was getting one and I went with him to offer him some moral support.We went to the place in Stephens Green Shopping Center.Anyway he got it but the sound of the needles really put me off.When he came out after spending 150 euro he was in bits and partially lost his vision.He got a star he designed himself on his back.His back was in bits.He said it felt like getting a scalpel constantly running through your flesh and blood was drawn.Anyway I still want to get one.Has anyone got a tattoo? and could you offer some advice?.Cheers
    Last edited by poppy; 30-10-08 at 19:45.

Reviews

Yes poppy, I have a map of the world tattooed across my arse and when I clench my buttocks, Africa disappears. God love them......but they really are in the shit down there.

good to know

Default Sure, my face is all tatooed

I got the permanent makeup, which is a fancy name for tatoo on the face. I have eyeliner, lipliner, and eyebrows tatooed on. Look, there are needles, and there is ink, and then there is the person who is either a fucked up bad artist, who will fuck up your body and leave it in bits.... or there is a true hygenic artist who will give you something so very beautiful and with an easy recovery afterwards. In fact, I just got back from getting my eyeliner tatooed on. Seriously!! I had a 2:00 appointment with Fabrice who is FABULOUS. I wouldnt go to anyone else.
    You have to ask around. Ask people who have one, how was their experience. In general, a tatoo shouldnt hurt too much. With the proper numbing creams, you should hardly feel it being done. And afterwards, they should give you a special cream that keeps off infection, and heals the wound. Never pick at the scab, it will fall off when its healed, which is about 1 week. The feeling afterwards is "uncomfortable" but certainly not painful. I am still doing appointments today, even tho i got my eyes all needled into. No problem, cause Fabrice, my lovely tatoo guy is FABULOUS!

Tatooing should be a pleasurable experience! I get touchups on my "makeup" every couple months, and I really look forward to it. I have become an addict. And whenever you talk to someone who has had a good tatooing experience, you will often here them say the same thing "I loved it, I want to get another one"

Obviously... DONT go to the same guy who did ur friend! Save your tatoo experience till you find the right person. Do your research! Dont be a lazy arse. Dont do it on a whim. Its your body, and its there for life. You dont want to be one of those poor sods, who goes and gets a laser tatoo removal after a fucked up tatoo job as marked them as an arse....

Good luck!

The thing is the tattoo looks great.My friend is an artist and he drew the tattoo up himself and it was replicated brilliantly.A couple days later it was his Birthday and I forgot all about it.I slapped him on the back as you do and he was in agony for a good half hour.I suppose I will just have to suck it up

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Hi Poppy yes i have lots.............

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I was seriously thinking of getting one until last week.My mate was getting one and I went with him to offer him some moral support.We went to the place in Stephens Green Shopping Center.Anyway he got it but the sound of the needles really put me off.When he came out after spending 150 euro he was in bits and partially lost his vision.He got a star he designed himself on his back.His back was in bits.He said it felt like getting a scalpel constantly running through your flesh and blood was drawn.Anyway I still want to get one.Has anyone got a tattoo? and could you offer some advice?.Cheers

I would first and foremost like to say that this was a bloke that had the tatt one tiny bloody star......... they dont have pain threshold like women - belive me the one i have on my back was worse than child birth........if you go to my website you can see them although i would add that my friend did mine for me......... was the place your friend went really clean etc., i do know loads about this subject having had so many - also it would depend on where you wanted one - on your back where the bone is - agony - the ankle.........agony all places on the bone do hurt - i would add that like having a hollywood waxing it hurts like hell at the time but then once done.........it really only hurts for a day or two nothing more. Tatts, not the waxing soon as thats done its done - no lasting pain.

i wont tell you how many i have but its not that many as they are all together three bows on each hip one large one on my back and a band of elephants around one arm and a heart with wings on it on the other side - so i am telling you cos thats 9..........cant be that terrible if i went back again and again and again - they are very addictive........ if you want to know anything feel free to get in touch. See any footie player they never stop at one or two - becks is a prime example........ i do know the guy that does his he is from manchester.........you can get them done now in selfridges in london!

lizzy xoxox

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Hello Dolly........makeup tatts is different to body ones.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I got the permanent makeup, which is a fancy name for tatoo on the face. I have eyeliner, lipliner, and eyebrows tatooed on. Look, there are needles, and there is ink, and then there is the person who is either a fucked up bad artist, who will fuck up your body and leave it in bits.... or there is a true hygenic artist who will give you something so very beautiful and with an easy recovery afterwards. In fact, I just got back from getting my eyeliner tatooed on. Seriously!! I had a 2:00 appointment with Fabrice who is FABULOUS. I wouldnt go to anyone else.
    You have to ask around. Ask people who have one, how was their experience. In general, a tatoo shouldnt hurt too much. With the proper numbing creams, you should hardly feel it being done. And afterwards, they should give you a special cream that keeps off infection, and heals the wound. Never pick at the scab, it will fall off when its healed, which is about 1 week. The feeling afterwards is "uncomfortable" but certainly not painful. I am still doing appointments today, even tho i got my eyes all needled into. No problem, cause Fabrice, my lovely tatoo guy is FABULOUS!

Tatooing should be a pleasurable experience! I get touchups on my "makeup" every couple months, and I really look forward to it. I have become an addict. And whenever you talk to someone who has had a good tatooing experience, you will often here them say the same thing "I loved it, I want to get another one"

ADDICTIVE.........OHHHHHHHH YES...........TOTALLY.

Kisses to you hun hope all is ok with you lots of love xoxoxox

Obviously... DONT go to the same guy who did ur friend! Save your tatoo experience till you find the right person. Do your research! Dont be a lazy arse. Dont do it on a whim. Its your body, and its there for life. You dont want to be one of those poor sods, who goes and gets a laser tatoo removal after a fucked up tatoo job as marked them as an arse....

Good luck!
    Word of mouth is the best way to go....... also dont go there not knowing what you want - have it drawn before you go - have a really good idea cos once done and all that..............job done. I personally wouldnt do tatts on the face cos cosmetic tattooing is totally different to that of body........... lip tattooing is supposed to last for 5 years - its botox that you have to top up not tattooing if done properly??? Thats what i have been told by friends that have had their lips done.

Kisses and take care dolly speak soon.......... xxx

Thanks for the advice.My friend got it on his shoulder blade and it was a big tatt so that is why it was probably soar.I am getting a clown face with the words HAUD VEREOR underneath it with the ROMAN NUMERALS FOR 27 XXV11

Hot Lizzy Guest

Question Where are you having that.........

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    thanks for the advice.my friend got it on his shoulder blade and it was a big tatt so that is why it was probably soar.i am getting a clown face with the words haud vereor underneath it with the roman numerals for 27 xxv11

shoulder blade would hurt......thats just really close to the bone - another really painful place if you would like to know is when you have a band as the skin you pinch under you underarm is agony........but david beckham seems to think that the pain is also addictive - addiction they may well be - pain..........that doesnt do it for me.

So this clown where are you thinking of having it...... Xxx

I am thinking of getting it on my calf.What is your fascination with Becks? The clown symbolises my fear as I have been afraid of clowns since I was a baby because I had clown dolls that were hanging on the wall and they freaked me out...God I am leaving myself open for a serious slagging.HAUD VEREOR is the latin for no fear and 27 has a lot of meaning for me
    Last edited by poppy; 30-10-08 at 23:37.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast