Thread: You know it's a ank hol weekend when...

Reviews

Default You know it's a ank hol weekend when...

Your scrambling around at work (not) tryin to get shit done, or checking out whos in town on Mon...
    Last edited by pigsmickey; 23-10-15 at 12:22.

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Your scrambling around at work (not) tryin to get shit done, or checking out whos in town on Mon...
    Do you mean Bank holiday or Wank holiday?

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    I've actually heard from a few ladies that bank holiday weekends have a tendency to be slow when it comes to their overall volume of business.

If you think about how many people might be going off for foreign holidays over the extended weekend, and also think of all the punters with wives and kids who get stuck in to family obligations, as bank holidays are typically good times to schedule such events, than you can imagine that many ladies in this industry end up with alot of down time on these weekends...

At least that's been the observations of a few ladies I've chatted with about it, there's probably other ladies who would tell us that bank holidays are usually busy for them.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Do you mean Bank holiday or Wank holiday?

Sandy x
    Ha. wel spotted Sandy, a wank holiday is when you take a masturbation break

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (23-10-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I've actually heard from a few ladies that bank holiday weekends have a tendency to be slow when it comes to their overall volume of business.

If you think about how many people might be going off for foreign holidays over the extended weekend, and also think of all the punters with wives and kids who get stuck in to family obligations, as bank holidays are typically good times to schedule such events, than you can imagine that many ladies in this industry end up with alot of down time on these weekends...

At least that's been the observations of a few ladies I've chatted with about it, there's probably other ladies who would tell us that bank holidays are usually busy for them.
    I usually work Bank Holidays, lots of guys off work, able to slip away from the family with the excuse of meeting mates or they have a bit more time on their hands. The day after Bank Holiday, lots of guys are horny & hung over.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (23-10-15)