Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Sore Arse and Sack, need soother

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    351

    Default Sore Arse and Sack, need soother

    I intended to visit a ts today but all went wrong
    In order to be super clean and smooth I used hair removal cream on my crack and sack last night with good results but they are on fire this morning, i can still feel them burning away as i sit and its so painful. how can i let any one near that now, any quick tips on making me less sore
    Last edited by mearse; 21-10-15 at 10:24.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    I intended to visit a ts today but all went wrong
    In order to be super clean and smooth I used hair removal cream on my crack and sack last night with good results but they are on fire this morning, i can still feel them burning away as i sit and its so painful. how can i let any one near that now, any quick tips on making me less sore
    Rub deep heat into it . . . Loads of it

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supermario For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (21-10-15), slavetoyou (22-10-15), TiffanyTees (21-10-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supermario View Post
    Rub deep heat into it . . . Loads of it
    ok, do you get that in the chemist

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    ok, do you get that in the chemist
    Any supermarket . . In fact buy two tubes

    Let me know how you get on

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supermario View Post
    Any supermarket . . In fact buy two tubes

    Let me know how you get on
    I googled that, do you want to put me in hospital

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mearse For This Useful Post:

    KimeraRoss (21-10-15), supermario (21-10-15)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    I googled that, do you want to put me in hospital
    Curse on Google anyway

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,748

    Default

    Go get some canestan cream from the chemist, it'll soothe the irritation.

    Sandy x
    Last edited by Sexy Sandy 69; 21-10-15 at 10:52.
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Sun 17th ~ 10am til 9pm. Mon 18th ~ 9am til 2pm ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  10. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supermario View Post
    Rub deep heat into it . . . Loads of it
    Remember a fellow before a game complaining about a groin strain ,,,,,
    His brother told him to rub deep heat all over his bollox to cure it

    Needless to say if he ever caught his brother


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (21-10-15), supermario (21-10-15)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    Go get some canestan cream from the chemist, it'll soothe the irritation.

    Sandy x
    thanks, its very red too, l left the cream on too long as was watching babe-station and wanted to finish what i was at

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mearse View Post
    thanks, its very red too, l left the cream on too long as was watching babe-station and wanted to finish what i was at
    Was it not cruz tv you were watching

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •