Thread: Patient girls in Belfast

1. Default Patient girls in Belfast

Basically I'm looking for a girl with a bit of patience. My performance shall I say has been somewhat lacking recently for whatever reason and it's made me a bit embarrassed about it all. Would like to visit a girl who is understanding and can maybe help me fix the problem. If there's any girls out there who might be interested or anyone people can suggest if be happy to hear.

Thanks

try friendly rina

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Downguy24 View Post
    Basically I'm looking for a girl with a bit of patience. My performance shall I say has been somewhat lacking recently for whatever reason and it's made me a bit embarrassed about it all. Would like to visit a girl who is understanding and can maybe help me fix the problem. If there's any girls out there who might be interested or anyone people can suggest if be happy to hear.

Thanks
    If Irish Sarah is there, but just explain on phone or pm and it you don't like the attitude there are plenty more on here, also be careful about language better get good English speakers
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

Irish Sarah is definitely the lady you are looking for. She is brilliant at helping you relax and very easy to talk to. As an added bonus she is very easy on the eye also
    Last edited by mrwhite; 19-10-15 at 14:06.

5. Default

Thanks for the help guys I'll take a look