Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 96

Thread: Go ireland!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Talking Go ireland!!!!!!!!!

    yeah yeah, I know its a sport thread but hey, surely everyone will be rooting for Ireland today?

    Cmon the boys in green!

    to make it suitable for the girls, just look at those packages!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Good man dick best thread you've started in a long time
    Come on ireland

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,436

    Default

    I'm too busy attending a wedding but I am back with you guys tomorrow. I'm very desperate
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 18-10-15 at 10:28.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

    TiffanyTees (18-10-15)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    I'm too busy attending a wedding but I am back with you guys tomorrow. I'm very desperate
    Ahw soapy and the traveller boy that's sweet

    More to the point that was quick

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,811
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    yeah yeah, I know its a sport thread but hey, surely everyone will be rooting for Ireland today?

    Cmon the boys in green!

    to make it suitable for the girls, just look at those packages!
    Its your 1 month anniversary with Sophie today
    Didn't think you,d have time for this tbh
    Last edited by xagerate; 18-10-15 at 10:35. Reason: (Dont pretend you remembered!....you have no sentimentality...youre a pig!)


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Its your 1 month anniversary with Sophie today
    Didn't think you,d have time for this tbh
    They're on a break. . .

    Ffs don't encourage him lol

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supermario View Post
    Ahw soapy and the traveller boy that's sweet

    More to the point that was quick
    Nope. A traveller girl with a white boy

    Go Ireland ..... Actually I like Argentina more
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 18-10-15 at 10:35.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

    supermario (18-10-15)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,811
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Cardiff is lovely, just getting ready to attend the game with the husband...
    Don't be a slave to fashion.......choose wisely



    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Cardiff is lovely, just getting ready to attend the game with the husband...
    Don't tell us . .you've tickets to the royal box

    Or does that only apply to the hubbie

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    THE COUNTRY
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Cardiff is lovely, just getting ready to attend the game with the husband...
    I believed that the Polish guys really hated Rugby
    Last edited by Stonie; 18-10-15 at 10:46.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •