Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so mad!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default I'm so mad!!!!

Ok, I need to VENT!! So, last night I went to Tesco to get some stuff for tonight's dinner. I noticed this lady was staring at me in the same aisle I was in. No biggie. I moved to the next aisle and here she comes again...STARING! So now I'm like, "WTF", but finish up my shopping and head to the check out line.Of course this same lady was ahead of me...starts staring again. Awkward. So I start playing with my phone so I don't have to look at her. Finally she says "I want to apologize for staring at you, but you look just like my daughter who just passed away." I felt really bad after that and gave her my condolences. She says "thank you...but I have a favor to ask. I understand if you don't want to. Can you give me a hug and say 'bye mama' to me?" Inside I was like WT absolute Fuck, but me being the softie that I am, I went ahead and did it. She smiles, thanks me, and leaves. The cashier rings up my stuff and the total comes to about 95euro. I knew something wasn't right, because after my Tesco coupons it should have been like 60euro or so. The girl tells me that my total was included with my mam's. I'm like, "What?!!!" she said, "Your mam said you were paying for her last few items along with your things. I told her that the woman was most definitely NOT my mam. She said, well I saw you hug her and heard you call her mama. I flew out of the store looking for this witch, ready to beat her a@*. I see her loading up her car! She saw me and jumped in her car, I got to her as she was putting her leg in, and I started pulling her leg...JUST LIKE I'M PULLING YOURS!!!! Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

casman (16-10-15), emilyuk (17-10-15), ga1 (17-10-15), JAMESCORK (16-10-15), johnnymac (16-10-15), mature abby (16-10-15), MidlifeCrisis (17-10-15), Mister Anderson (16-10-15), Prickly (16-10-15), Rigger (17-10-15), robbie9 (16-10-15), smallcock (17-10-15), The dirt bird (17-10-15), tom sand (17-10-15), willie wacker (17-10-15)

Great story, you had me going there for a minute but I guess I am very gullible

Reviews

Well i assume you got her to pay the difference?

Best Regards,
    Robbie

Reviews

I sure she did annabel do not pull anything for free.

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Well i assume you got her to pay the difference?

Best Regards,
    Robbie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (16-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    Her soft side might of come out!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

tony1 (16-10-15)

Reviews

there's me saying Tesco cant do that to you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (16-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    And you be correct

I honestly should insure my mouth and hands

12. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

tony1 (16-10-15)

Reviews

Came across this on Facebook today,very good.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Ok, I need to VENT!! So, last night I went to Tesco to get some stuff for tonight's dinner. I noticed this lady was staring at me in the same aisle I was in. No biggie. I moved to the next aisle and here she comes again...STARING! So now I'm like, "WTF", but finish up my shopping and head to the check out line.Of course this same lady was ahead of me...starts staring again. Awkward. So I start playing with my phone so I don't have to look at her. Finally she says "I want to apologize for staring at you, but you look just like my daughter who just passed away." I felt really bad after that and gave her my condolences. She says "thank you...but I have a favor to ask. I understand if you don't want to. Can you give me a hug and say 'bye mama' to me?" Inside I was like WT absolute Fuck, but me being the softie that I am, I went ahead and did it. She smiles, thanks me, and leaves. The cashier rings up my stuff and the total comes to about 95euro. I knew something wasn't right, because after my Tesco coupons it should have been like 60euro or so. The girl tells me that my total was included with my mam's. I'm like, "What?!!!" she said, "Your mam said you were paying for her last few items along with your things. I told her that the woman was most definitely NOT my mam. She said, well I saw you hug her and heard you call her mama. I flew out of the store looking for this witch, ready to beat her a@*. I see her loading up her car! She saw me and jumped in her car, I got to her as she was putting her leg in, and I started pulling her leg...JUST LIKE I'M PULLING YOURS!!!! Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
    Oh dear, Annaballs attempting "proper" humour. FAIL!

Stick to insults you are much funnier than copy and paste off the innernet
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...php?p=69347492

Plus you are dyslexic and nothing wrong with that, but no sign of that in the "joke"

But yes you are mad, but you are our mad and we love you
    have a great weekend sexy and hope that pussy gets good and licked

Reviews

Brilently. Really had me. I like your humour

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast