Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS beauty pageant

Default TS beauty pageant

Is there any beauty pageant for transgender here in Ireland?

Reviews

not to my knowledge

I would love to organise ts beauty pageant but not sure if i could find enough sponsor

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (20-10-15), galema (20-10-15)

I was thinking you should go into panti bar and see if there up for running it. If you got panti herself as the judge and made it ts and tv I'm sure you'd get a lot of interest and so great pr for the trans community in ireland.

If not they should really consider having one!

Reviews

If you need a judge I'm free.

Thanks about the Pantibar. Haven't heard of it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Muds View Post
    I don't think Ireland is ready for a TS beauty pageant.

We have a small community here on E-I and as you can see on some of the ts threads a lot of negativity and ignorance and bullying towards transgender girls from a community that's supposed to be open minded so imagine what it would be on a larger scale!
    It's a pity in this day and age people are still small minded and intolerant to anything that's out of the ordinary.
    For real? Just because you think there is bullying here (in this forum), you dont think Ireland is ready for a TS beauty pageant? And to be fair bud, you've quite often been at the centre of some controversial incidents here yourself.

So you've never heard of the Mr/Mrs Gay Ireland, Alternative Ms Ireland and all the regional qualifying competitions? To be honest, I doubt people would bat an eyelid if there was a TS beauty pageant in Ireland.

would love to participate for Ms Ireland ( if thereis ) however i don't think i'm pretty enough

I no you're just fishing but you no your a stunning looking girl and I'm sure you'd have a great chance of winning ms Ireland.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast