Thread: Rubina up for strapon?

1. Default Rubina up for strapon?

A lot has been written about Rubina's skills related to anal, and I am really interested about it. What I still have doubts about is whether she also provides strapon service. I tried to contact her, but I guess she's too busy up here and didn't manage to reply me.
    Does anybody have a direct experience with it?

Reviews

yes I have personal experience of this. the lady is quiet proficient in the use of a strapon

Having been the giver all my life to girls.this is something that I have been giving consideration for a few months...but I am like all blokes a wimp...haha...will it hurt...I am Virgin receiver..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fin101 View Post
    yes I have personal experience of this. the lady is quiet proficient in the use of a strapon
    Thanks for the useful information. I might actually give it a try.

It would be the first time here too, so I was looking for someone capable of putting me into ease and relax about it.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    A lot has been written about Rubina's skills related to anal, and I am really interested about it. What I still have doubts about is whether she also provides strapon service. I tried to contact her, but I guess she's too busy up here and didn't manage to reply me.
    Does anybody have a direct experience with it?
    First time I visited her, she had a pretty mean looking harness on the bed and a spanking paddle. She picked up the paddle and looked at me wistfully.
    I told I wasn't there for that and we moved on, but I would say she is pretty proficient at all things kinky and sexual.
    Certainly, over several years, I've yet to discover something she hasn't excelled at

easiest way is to be pick up the phone