Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The new law

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Carry on as usual and choose the lady with a bit more care and attention. Maybe rely on recommendations a bit more.
    Yes Carry on as before but a bit more careful,

Reviews

Revisits - to the more discrete - and established ladies

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-10-15)

Reviews

I was thinking the other day with all the extra charges and laws that are out now are we just going to stand there and let them do what the want,we have to make a stand sometime,and now is the time,so don't make this thread about me,talk about what you going to do when the law comes in,we should be all together on this,

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    I was thinking the other day with all the extra charges and laws that are out now are we just going to stand there and let them do what the want,we have to make a stand sometime,and now is the time,so don't make this thread about me,talk about what you going to do when the law comes in,we should be all together on this,
    but the laws are laws and to have any effect everyone must make a stand, talk is very cheap and we are usually always the losers in the end

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Janko For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (15-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Not something that should be talked about in general forum ,regardless of threads that are made , assurances that are given , there is only one person here who is concerned with your welfare/ safety / privacy and that my friend is YOU ,so take whatever precautions you believe is best and / or use PM system to ask others for advice

Too many " visitors " can read posts in general forums

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Prickly (15-10-15), tom rambo (15-10-15), tom sand (15-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    Not something that should be talked about in general forum ,regardless of threads that are made , assurances that are given , there is only one person here who is concerned with your welfare/ safety / privacy and that my friend is YOU ,so take whatever precautions you believe is best and / or use PM system to ask others for advice

Too many " visitors " can read posts in general forums
    I know what I am going to do,but no point sending pm to everyone on ei,just wanted feedback if anyone don't to talk here pm me,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345