Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some TS questions

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXIA LAURENT View Post
    Well first at all, HAPPY TO BACK TO THIS FORUM
    In the time of my visit in Ireland,
    Second to the one who start this post, don't even dear to call me, I don't like people who things Transexuals are man, u wanna shag for free then go to a gay club and shag a drag queen love.
    Transsexuals don't cum for 150, so they won't Cum for free as u want, don't even know why u in that forum if u don't have in mind to pay.
    Then of course gone explain again what minds been gay for "ROBBIE9. If u feel atraction for a person same sex then u can be gay or bisexual, all defence how open is ur head, GAY, Transgender and travesties are 3 Diferent thing, look in any dictionary u will get same definition of each in any lenguage.
    That's just a load of old balls. Whilst I have respect for trans this and trans that, you are not a woman. You were not born a woman and you do not and will not ever have a womb or many other "features" of a real woman. I'm not saying this to offend you but just pointing out the obvious. And you have a penis of course.
    A few hormones and dressing up does not make you a woman, it makes you a feminine man.

And where did I ever say I expected anything for free? That's right I didn't. I merely pointed out the fact that TS charges more than TV, big chugging deal.
    There's all sorts of problems in this world and you my friend worry about being called a "man" FFS!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CockneyRebel View Post
    That's just a load of old balls. Whilst I have respect for trans this and trans that, you are not a woman. You were not born a woman and you do not and will not ever have a womb or many other "features" of a real woman. I'm not saying this to offend you but just pointing out the obvious. And you have a penis of course.
    A few hormones and dressing up does not make you a woman, it makes you a feminine man.

And where did I ever say I expected anything for free? That's right I didn't. I merely pointed out the fact that TS charges more than TV, big chugging deal.
    There's all sorts of problems in this world and you my friend worry about being called a "man" FFS!
    A TV is a man in a wig mate, some of the TS spend €100k on ops and surgery , you would expect that. different market , i would see a FEMININE TS but i would rather die than meet a TV (IDF don't reply) so have u got another silly post?

Default we are all human

no matter you are man / women / hetero / bi / gay / lesbian / ts / tv / cd or whatever gender exist in this world, aren't we all human ?? Why care about genetial part ??

If you want to try some new thing, why don't you just go with it and experience yourself ?? Everybody have different point of views. Some love it some not. You might like it or might not. You never try you never know

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

CJHaughey (14-10-15), Dick (15-10-15), gameboy (15-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    no matter you are man / women / hetero / bi / gay / lesbian / ts / tv / cd or whatever gender exist in this world, aren't we all human ?? Why care about genetial part ??

If you want to try some new thing, why don't you just go with it and experience yourself ?? Everybody have different point of views. Some love it some not. You might like it or might not. You never try you never know
    post of the month!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

madbarry29 (14-10-15)

well it's my first post ever in here

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

madbarry29 (14-10-15), robbie9 (14-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    well it's my first post ever in here
    it was a good first post x
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wakka For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (14-10-15), robbie9 (14-10-15)

I think you mentioned it in your first post

is there a way to meet them for free as I don't want to waste my money if I don't like it
    And where did I ever say I expected anything for free?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JDM For This Useful Post:

I hate these stupid posts, gay, straight, bi or lesbian who the fuck cares. I hate these stupid labels if I'm attracted to someone I will sleep with them no matter if they are a man, a woman, a TS or a TV

Spread the love fuck the labels
    Shit happens when you party naked!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12