Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Outgoing or Shy Courtesans

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,031
    Reviews
    43

    Default Outgoing or Shy Courtesans

    Which type do you prefer , sometimes the shy ones are the best from experience when they get into it....

    Best Regards
    Robbie


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (13-10-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,739
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    It's rare that an outgoing type excites me. I know what you mean about the shy ones. I think I'm with you on that.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Nothing shy about me. I know what I like and if I think who I'm with can give it me, I'll take it

    p.s. Why is the shy one a courtesan? I'm not quite getting it? Does that mean I should be wearing slapper clothes, dirty knickers and too much make up just because I'm not shy? Not really getting it to be fair. Is it not possible to be confident and classy?
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 12-10-15 at 18:01.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    The quiet ones intrigue me...

    Loud ones not so much


    Weird thing is having met Rachel & Claudia, they're not loud in the slightest..... and 2 of the nicest & most genuine girls i've had the privilege of knowing.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    feargal (12-10-15), INVISABLE500 (13-10-15), lapd (12-10-15), Rachel Divine (12-10-15), Red and Horny (14-10-15), tom sand (12-10-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    The quiet ones intrigue me...

    Loud ones not so much


    Weird thing is having met Rachel & Claudia, they're not loud in the slightest..... and 2 of the nicest & most genuine girls i've had the privilege of knowing.
    They don't come across as shy. I don't think you have to be loud to be outgoing. Outgoing to me implies not waiting for someone else to do something for you or to be invited to do something. You take the initiative and for that reason I wouldn't have thought either ladies were not outgoing when they wanted to be or shy.

    Of course there is always a third option is a good balance of outgoing and a little shy too. I can be awfully shy around the gym and sports lol.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Dick (12-10-15), SophieX (12-10-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    They don't come across as shy. I don't think you have to be loud to be outgoing. Outgoing to me implies not waiting for someone else to do something for you or to be invited to do something. You take the initiative and for that reason I wouldn't have thought either ladies were not outgoing when they wanted to be or shy.

    Of course there is always a third option is a good balance of outgoing and a little shy too. I can be awfully shy around the gym and sports lol.
    Imo, i'd class the feisty girls who post on forum as the louder bunch *as first impressions* but sometimes it can be so far from the truth, and sometimes, its the quiet *forum* ones you have to watch out for.

    I like to have a medium, and most girls i get on with, have that, i suppose thats why we're friends / acquaintances

    Rachel loves me when i go off sulking to the bedroom and gets her peace
    Last edited by SophieX; 12-10-15 at 18:35.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (12-10-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,049
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Nothing shy about me. I know what I like and if I think who I'm with can give it me, I'll take it

    p.s. Why is the shy one a courtesan? I'm not quite getting it? Does that mean I should be wearing slapper clothes, dirty knickers and too much make up just because I'm not shy? Not really getting it to be fair. Is it not possible to be confident and classy?
    loved this reply.....If you are wearing any sort of knickers, definitely not a slapper

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    They don't come across as shy.

    She will kill me for saying this but Rachel can actually be shy

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (12-10-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (13-10-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    loved this reply.....If you are wearing any sort of knickers, definitely not a slapper
    Oh dear I often forget my knickers and go commando. That's me f**ked

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Dick (12-10-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    She will kill me for saying this but Rachel can actually be shy
    As shy as me at the gym? No one can be that shy!!!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    SophieX (12-10-15)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •