Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice for newbie

1. Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Yes Pat,
    He severed his flute in order to avoid temptation. That is why he spends all his time on here preaching to newbies & others about the ills of punting.
    He's not a psycho, he's forming a new cult : The Fluteless Liberated Ex-Punter Association (FLEA). He PMd me asking me to join but I declined, my willy is afraid of knives now.

Poor owl' Westie
    TheNads.
    im a one man cult.Now quit the lies about pming.I already told you months ago how to deal with your latent homosexuality but you keeping coming on to me in pms.This must stop now.Im not worth it.
    Nope,my organisation is called SSFIB. (THE SOCIETY OF SANITY FOR INSANE BROTHERS)I founded it while at school.Went to a very wierd school, Our Lady Of Prepetual Pre Menstrual Tension.The good ole days.

He wont take no for an answer,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry cambell&the heavies View Post
    im a one man cult.now quit the lies about pming.i already told you months ago how to deal with your latent homosexuality but you keeping coming on to me in pms.this must stop now.im not worth it.
    Nope,my organisation is called ssfib. (the society of sanity for insane brothers)i founded it while at school.went to a very wierd school, our lady of prepetual pre menstrual tension.the good ole days.

He wont take no for an answer,
    westside.
    k e e p t a k i n g t h e t a b l e t s ............

3. Default Heya Ex

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    k e e p t a k i n g t h e t a b l e t s ............
    you still punting?Remember you wanted to give it alllllllllllllllll up.You still at it?Ah sure.

YouTube - QUEEN: I Want To Break Free

Westside.

Sweetie get the fuck away from my profile.Oppps must write that down for my shrink.I have to right down anything i do or say that causes me to be manicial.So far this moprning ive gone through a whole copy book.A large one.

Reviews

Default Ah Westie

Just 'cos you no longer have a tool doesn't mean you can't have fun. Every adaptor has both a plug & a socket part you know ?

Will you pick up that 50c I dropped on the floor there like a good lad ?
    TheNads.

5. Default Thats news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Every adaptor has both a plug & a socket part you know ?
    Sorts of reminds me of the guy that bought the dildo for his gf and asked the shop assistant to put it in a box for him.

box not included,
    Westside.

PS depending on how much money you throw down i'll think about it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Cambell&The Heavies View Post
    you still punting?Remember you wanted to give it alllllllllllllllll up.You still at it?Ah sure.

YouTube - QUEEN: I Want To Break Free

Westside.

Sweetie get the fuck away from my profile.Oppps must write that down for my shrink.I have to right down anything i do or say that causes me to be manicial.So far this moprning ive gone through a whole copy book.A large one.
    I thought u were goneWelcome back AGAIN anyway.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12