Thread: Questions about Outcall

Reviews

Default Questions about Outcall

Hi,

Would love to make an outcall appointment to my home some time, but am nervous of it for a number of reasons. Have any guys done this and has it worked out all right ? Any bad experiences ?

Few things I'm particlarly worried about :-

Is it obvious to the taxi driver who/what he is transporting and why ?
    Neighbours catching a glimpse - again would it be obvious ?
    How do the girls dress when on an outcall ?
    Do they walk up to your house and knock on the door ? How does all that work ?

Again I'm just nervous. Looking for a little assurance I guess before trying it once. Any and all thoughts/experiences appreciated.

Thanks !

2. Default Sounds like its not worth the stress to you

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Hi,

Again I'm just nervous. Looking for a little assurance I guess before trying it once. Any and all thoughts/experiences appreciated.

Thanks !
    Is it obvious to the taxi driver who/what he is transporting and why ?

Unless you know the taxi driver personally or have the same taxi driver bringing the same woman or several to your house than nope it wouldnt be obvious.

Neighbours catching a glimpse - again would it be obvious ?

If it wasnt that it would be something else.Fuck the neighbours.

How do the girls dress when on an outcall ?

Whatever way you want but unless your dealing with a total fruitcake then she wont obviously arrive in nothing but suspenders etc.

Do they walk up to your house and knock on the door ?

Nope they climb in the window or if its xmas down the chimney.They will tex you or call you when they arrive id imagine.

How does all that work ?

At shoulder height on a door youll have either a door bell of a knocker.She'll use one of these.

Bit of advice bud.Home is home.

Home is home,
    Westside.

dant wanna put ure heart crossways luv but do yah reeeeeeealllllly want someone like r lizbet knowin where u live mate dependin on which liz turns up u'll evva ave a blast r ave ta sell lock stock n barrel n move ta beni bleedin dorm

still dant let me put ya orff

4. Default

Your right Babs. He doesn't want the bunny boiler coming around to him. She's hardly the most discreet woman in the world is she? Can you just imagine her writing on here or the blog. She would talk about how she played his banjo. What he looked like and his real name. He might as well put an ad in the bloody newspaper. Sure she featured in the Southern Star newspaper when she got kicked out of the Montenette Hotel.
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!