Thread: Looking for a mature woman in Galway

1. Default Looking for a mature woman in Galway

Hi I'm a 27 year old. Although I've been with girls my own age the oldest I've been with is 8 years older, never been with an older woman in the 40+ catagory. Really want to try it but don't fancy going out to a bar to try and pick up a married woman, particularly in a small community like Galway. I was wondering if anyone here could suggest some sexy older woman?

Hey,
    I can reccomend a good friend of mine who will be in Galway from Tuesday...p.m me if you like. x x
    Alternative, authentic, warm, hippy chick here for your pleasure and mine :-)

I hope to see you soon x x x

UK, Belfast,Limerick, Galway, Sligo, Dublin, Cork,
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikeoc86 View Post
    Hi I'm a 27 year old. Although I've been with girls my own age the oldest I've been with is 8 years older, never been with an older woman in the 40+ catagory. Really want to try it but don't fancy going out to a bar to try and pick up a married woman, particularly in a small community like Galway. I was wondering if anyone here could suggest some sexy older woman?
    I am in Galway honey till Thursday, but not sure what your looking for. I will be free to chat after 3.30pm

Lady Von Teese
    KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN ON UP AND COMING TOUR DATES IF YOUR SEEKING, INDEPENDENT, SENSUAL, MATURE, FUN, CARING, KINKY SEXY MILF, COUGAR WITH REAL NON PHOTOSHOP PHOTOS.