Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Dirt bird !!!!! You seem to have a problemo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    On top off you.....lol you wish ?!!!!
    Posts
    38
    Blog Entries
    2

    Angry Dirt bird !!!!! You seem to have a problemo

    I know we had a fall out and it was sorted out ... !!!! BUT Look with all respect if you have anything to say say it here ..., common you can do it

    I can see you still have GRUDGE !!! Why would you point out my comment and involve other posters ...none of them had a problem with it just you . I have said it million times i come on here just for the crack and to enjoy the posts not to pretend i am at the parliament...!!!



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to KimeraRoss For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (10-10-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,739
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofiabomshell View Post
    I know we had a fall out and it was sorted out ... !!!! BUT Look with all respect if you have anything to say say it here ..., common you can do it

    I can see you still have GRUDGE !!! Why would you point out my comment and involve other posters ...none of them had a problem with it just you . I have said it million times i come on here just for the crack and to enjoy the posts not to pretend i am at the parliament...!!!


    Link please.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (14-10-15), KimeraRoss (10-10-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,807
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    What we do in life echo's in eternity

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (10-10-15), KimeraRoss (10-10-15), The dirt bird (10-10-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a warm fluffy nest above your head .
    Posts
    1,208
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sofiabomshell View Post
    I know we had a fall out and it was sorted out ... !!!! BUT Look with all respect if you have anything to say say it here ..., common you can do it

    I can see you still have GRUDGE !!! Why would you point out my comment and involve other posters ...none of them had a problem with it just you . I have said it million times i come on here just for the crack and to enjoy the posts not to pretend i am at the parliament...!!!


    No problem no grudge Hun trust me on that. I just don't agree with your opinion of "real business men" just because a guy has not got time to come on here does not make him a business man and another guy who may make more money but have time to come here not.
    I don't have a problem babe and stop being so hyper sensitive please
    Now show me a donkey in a suit...........
    Kisses

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

    lapd (10-10-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    Remember the racist thread dick & bird trying to provoke me, tread carefully here Sofia, these boys are trouble... shame i was too smart for them

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Dick (14-10-15), SmallHorn (14-10-15), The dirt bird (10-10-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a warm fluffy nest above your head .
    Posts
    1,208
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Remember the racist thread dick & bird trying to provoke me, tread carefully here Sofia, these boys are trouble... shame i was too smart for them
    Those days are long gone Sophiex and you know it. No winding up going on I like this girl and don't want to argue with her she is a lovely person. The "proper business men" thing did not agree with me that's all.
    Let's move on.

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    HOME SOON
    Posts
    2,539
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Remember the racist thread dick & bird trying to provoke me, tread carefully here Sofia, these boys are trouble... shame i was too smart for them
    Hold on Sophie are you not all on same team Claudia 23
    Hope everybody has a safe, peaceful holiday season
    BTW there were actually 4 wise men, 1 was from Cavan hence 3 gifts

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (10-10-15), The dirt bird (10-10-15)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    Those days are long gone Sophiex and you know it. No winding up going on I like this girl and don't want to argue with her she is a lovely person. The "proper business men" thing did not agree with me that's all.
    Let's move on.


    Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Hold on Sophie are you not all on same team Claudia 23
    Im not on anyone's team, i do what i want....

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (13-10-15), lapd (10-10-15), Mister Anderson (10-10-15)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    HOME SOON
    Posts
    2,539
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Hey Sophie what think of new pool boss x
    Hope everybody has a safe, peaceful holiday season
    BTW there were actually 4 wise men, 1 was from Cavan hence 3 gifts

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Hey Sophie what think of new pool boss x
    Not my type to be fair....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •