Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Licking my Balls

I am a hair lover, an all over body hair lover. Don't care where is it, if your male or female as long as you are freshly showered I will bury my face in it ;-)

I don't like the shaved look, I think it looks daft. My girlfriend who I duo thinks me mad as I always go straight to ball sucking regardless of there being hair there or not, as long as you are out the shower I don't mind because your ball bag, hairy or not, gets hot and sweaty so I don't like balls unless you shower at my place.

I have a real fondness for ladies who hair under arm hair...... <3

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    I am a hair lover, an all over body hair lover. Don't care where is it, if your male or female as long as you are freshly showered I will bury my face in it ;-)

I don't like the shaved look, I think it looks daft. My girlfriend who I duo thinks me mad as I always go straight to ball sucking regardless of there being hair there or not, as long as you are out the shower I don't mind because your ball bag, hairy or not, gets hot and sweaty so I don't like balls unless you shower at my place.

I have a real fondness for ladies who hair under arm hair...... <3
    Thanks Emily for that. Pubic hair grows when men reach puberty, to attract the opposite sex. I guess you are a real woman.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

emilyuk (11-10-15)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast