Heya sweetie.Saw somewhere where you thought the resident maniac depressive aka me,came back with a diff username.Well i decided to visit my shrink.Having detailed my concerns,he decided on the following plan of action for me.

He basically decided to put my bi polar tendencies on hold which of course delayed my impending passing whcih doesnt do my poor patience much good which then interferes with my bad nerves which fucks up my head and affects my ADD which doesnt help my diylexa whcih causes me to lean forward to read hurting my lower back which causes him to shout in my ear whcih wrecks my hearing ,gives me a migrane and although my alzhimers goes down,my dementia goes up.Anyway Sweetie ,my shrink has added the maniacal tyendencies to the list and we are giving it proirity since he cant help me if hes dead.

Still all glory and frolics at Westsville.I have a new nice neighbour ,a she,my satelite is down,i've developed a fondness for prawns and Cambells beef stew.Other than that ,as anal as ever.

Thank you for bringing my manaical tendencies to me attention.God knows how i never spotted it.

I throw spuds in too,
Westside or sorry Harry.