View Poll Results: Why do most girls not like texts...?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • They make judgements on your desirability by your voice.

1 16.67%
  • It helps them keep away from bad clients/underage/pranksters/religious nuts.

4 66.67%
  • They find text messaging a bit fiddly/cumbersome.

2 33.33%
  • They love the sound of their own voices.

0 0%
  • As girls their instinct is to make you do something however small. It's too easy to just text.

1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Why do most girls not like texts...?

Default Why do most girls not like texts...?

Annasavicha prefers texts, but many girls won't even bother replying to texts. Why is talking a requirement? I thought the idea is we pay good money so we don't have to do anything else to deserve a female companion for a short time... You can make multiple choices in this poll.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 26-01-09 at 15:46.

Default what about:

the text can be sent by anyone, even vife or GF and its unsafe for the guys to text as well..

I prefer texts,as i can get strair to point and i don't have to deal with all wankers that are wanking listening to my voice and i even took off my mail box.

If wife,gf texting......i never give full adress.

I tell them where to arrive,and then send second piece of message where to go.

When i know person,i do answer,if their number comes up,but most times i m busy if not with one job than with other,and i can reply texts as soon i m free,ones that called lost their appointment to ones that texted.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

4. Default What?????????

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    If wife,gf texting......i never give full adress.
    How do you know?Do you get a text saying "hi anna,im Luthers wife if 15 years.Where are you based so i can call in?"

Yep,
    Harry.