Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonyb banned ! How long did he get ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sofiabomshell View Post
    Like dirt bird ... i kinda like me now
    We will be on the cover of OK magazine some day Hun ! Don't let Cassandra wind you up she wants me but can't have me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

tom sand (06-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    She did get me banned for a month but she then made it up to me so we are well cool lol
    That's what I mean all sorts for all folks. What is a joke to some may seem threatening/ criminally unstable to others. It does little to help anyone to complain when another is banned because we all have such differing interactions. Some of my favourite clients will never get back within an inch of these boards again cause they mouthed off. To the wrong person. On the wrong day. But are actually quite sound. *SHRUGS*
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (06-10-15), The dirt bird (06-10-15), Tompussycat (06-10-15)

Blog Entries

Like dirt bird ... i kinda like him now
    Exactly. Glad we got that sorted.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (06-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Exactly. Glad we got that sorted.
    Good save Cassandra!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (06-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Good save Cassandra!

Both ladies are training to be solicitors I believe ? I thought there might have been a plea bargain at one point but no

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

Dick (06-10-15)

Reviews

Got what sorted ??? I am still very new to this boards thing at the time me n dirt bird hAd a fall out i had never even taken note of him...he came out of no were ..like bam !!! There is a very big difference between joking and bullying ,am not referring to him but this is what i seen whilst on here i bet some of these big deals wanna be (attitude)would not even be abel to face a person in the real world just the screens they feel comfortable behind... Most of my clients don't even know what the forum is amen to that they business men And don't have the time to go on here ...there lot of guys on here whom i know n been told are nice . Am aching for a get together james should organise one am dying to meet some of these personalities .....
    I was out of line that night and fully deserved a ban. You are a sweet person and my sarcasm was uncalled for......but having no life, no love, no friends, no family, no dog, no cat nothing good in my life I was just clinging on to be the big guy here..... And then I failed at that too. I'm nobody

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

KimeraRoss (06-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Got what sorted ??? I am still very new to this boards thing at the time me n dirt bird hAd a fall out i had never even taken note of him...he came out of no were ..like bam !!! There is a very big difference between joking and bullying ,am not referring to him but this is what i seen whilst on here i bet some of these big deals wanna be (attitude)would not even be abel to face a person in the real world just the screens they feel comfortable behind... Most of my clients don't even know what the forum is amen to that they business men And don't have the time to go on here ...there lot of guys on here whom i know n been told are nice . Am aching for a get together james should organise one am dying to meet some of these personalities .....
    Good post hun. You are right, only a small percentage of punters bother with the forum.
    And big difference between joking and bullying. Just call them out on it if you feel its wrong.
    You will meet some of us posters soon I'm sure
    And you are right, we are little bit more shy in person, but respectful and much more sexy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

KimeraRoss (06-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I was out of line that night and fully deserved a ban. You are a sweet person and my sarcasm was uncalled for......but having no life, no love, no friends, no family, no dog, no cat nothing good in my life I was just clinging on to be the big guy here..... And then I failed at that too. I'm nobody
    Ive been the same fella, the important thing is that we learned from our mistakes and now ALL the girls love us and want our bodies

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

The dirt bird (06-10-15)

Blog Entries

I am very fond of Mr B and was disappointed to see he was banned today. I did not see what happened and therefore have no opinions on events. I would just like to know when he is back.
    He is like a father figure to some of us here and is great support and fun especially through PM.
    "pourin out liqueur for you homie, keep it real "
    Birdy.
    Oh that cant be right, I thought he was one of the more normalish ones out of us? Seemed to be is own man & didnt lick anyones arse What I saw & remember.
    Dont know what happened but that surprises me.

P.S Father figure might be pushing it! Raise the bar Dirt bird
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 06-10-15 at 21:08.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

KimeraRoss (06-10-15), The dirt bird (06-10-15), Tompussycat (06-10-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynatalie View Post
    Oh that cant be right, I thought he was one of the more normalish ones out of us? Seemed to be is own man & didnt lick anyones arse What I saw & remember.
    Dont know what happened but that surprises me.
    The straightest most helpful soul on here as far as I am concerned. I hope it's a short ban as I will miss him. And a proper punter too none of this messing about. A great man.
    "firiring shots over his coffin now ! This ones for you big tone"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast