Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who said there's no such thing as bad publicity?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Problem with alot of actresses. They know full well how to use their sexual progress to get ahead. If when negotiating to get a head it goes well, then they're a regular Dame Mirren if not going well but they've given it up anyways then it turns into some Bill Cosby shit aka I slept with that guy but didn't get the part so it must be rape. Le sigh.
    I'm not saying there aren't true victims out there but seriously...actress...Jeezus.
    It's also a problem with wannabee page three girls that follow footballers around, and then sell the story to the tabloids. The fifteen minutes of fame.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (09-10-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    It's also a problem with wannabee page three girls that follow footballers around, and then sell the story to the tabloids. The fifteen minutes of fame.
    Ain't it a shame it's not feminist to say so. That certain wilful creatures use their power as ruthlessly as any man. Poor Damyian Wayans. He got fucked by the feminazi so for pointing it out
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Forrest (09-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ain't it a shame it's not feminist to say so. That certain wilful creatures use their power as ruthlessly as any man. Poor Damyian Wayans. He got fucked by the feminazi so for pointing it out
    There are people, male & female, the world over that will use any means necessary to get what they want, and don't care who they hurt along the way.
    Andy Warhol's famous statement "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes" is becoming truer by the minute.

I didn't know anything about Damian Wayans so thanks for bringing that to my attention. Interesting comments.

"It’s a money hustle". He continued, saying, "Forty years — listen, how big is his penis that it gives you amnesia for 40 years? If you listen to them talk, they go,
    ‘Well, the first time…’ The first time? Bitch, how many times did it happen? Just listen to what they’re saying and some of them really is unrape-able. I look at them
    and go, ‘You don’t want that. Get outta here.’

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (09-10-15), Mister Anderson (09-10-15)

Blog Entries

It's the sad truth though, but as the far right continue they're far right manifesto the truth gets lost.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Forrest (09-10-15), Mister Anderson (09-10-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's the sad truth though, but as the far right continue they're far right manifesto the truth gets lost.
    One of Mark Twain's great quotes was “Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.”', and a lot of journalists have been using that as their manifesto for a very long time,
    along with politicians, bankers, auctioneers, etc, etc. The list is endless.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (09-10-15)

Reviews

It's amazing how fast a life's work can be destroyed,,,unfortunately don't learn from these mistakes that completely ruin people's life,,,if we did a persons reputation and fortune would be restored when their innocence is finally proven

generally we they don't even get a decent second chance as OP illustrates so well

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes I understand what you are saying but for some sad people that is all the light they will get in there lives.

What do I care, leave then to it I say.

Would you not see that kind of thinking as detrimental to societal cohesion? Personally I think we should all care what others do, no man is an island and all that stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12