Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Waiting for the lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I love Lebanese food. I once ate a whole dog.

(I'm joking tom)
    That was the Chinese food

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Ladyvonteese that is,I miss her this place has not been fun with her not here,she Is a vary good friend I can always call her for a chat she always puts me in good form,so hurry Back ladyvonteese and bring life into this place, love from your friend a biggest fan,love Tom,xx
    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    I miss our nights out on the town hitting the clubs,and our late night walks in the moonlight oh so romantic,
    Oh, just found this thread and it did make me laugh and of course lovely to be missed by you all too, but for those who dont know I am back in Ireland. And yes still having fun.

Holy christ fella, the nuts must be worn off of you.
    Tom and all my lovely friends get more than their nuts worn out honey, lol xx
    lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    Tom you are so funny.
    Tom is seriously fecking helliriouse honey, I do love to spend time with people who make me laugh and are just up for sharing a good time too without all the negativity. xx

Attachment 112599
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    She misses you too mate

Its not only about money for me honey, I want lots of positive fun and games too. Im just a greedy bitch. lol
    lady von teese

Jesus. You lads go out of your way to give the guy a hard time. Nobody said you had to comment on his love thread. If the man wants to proclaim his unwavering passion for a woman that he pays to have sex with then that should be his prerogative.

I don't hear anybody giving Dick a hard time for having his nose jammed uncomfortably close to SophieX's butt.

Seriously lads, have a look in the mirror somtime.
    Can I thank my own posts?
    Well said honey but just to let you know I never get paid for sex, just my time as it is against the law to pay a person for sex. Getting paid for my company is much more fun. xx
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Not mentioning any names but the point of your post is very true.
    What that your missing me too and looking forward to me spanking your sexy ass and then using you as my human dildo. Loll xxx
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jesus. You lads go out of your way to give the guy a hard time. Nobody said you had to comment on his love thread. If the man wants to proclaim his unwavering passion for a woman that he pays to have sex with then that should be his prerogative.

I don't hear anybody giving Dick a hard time for having his nose jammed uncomfortably close to SophieX's butt.

Seriously lads, have a look in the mirror somtime.
    Just noticed this now, are you saying Soapy has a big arse?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345