Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: problems with some ladies

  1. Post problems with some ladies

    hello, i wanna ask u if someone had the same problem like me when he/she was tell the country where was born. every time when i say romania i get rejected without reasons... why? i'm a clean guy, i'm not gipsy, i'm not an psycho or other things like this. i just wanna find a lady who wanna give me what my girlfriend can't or i wanna stop my bored with same woman to many years without experience(even the mouse change the hole from time to time). that's it. all the times i was polite on the phone but maybe there is a code and the ladies ''smell'' me i'm new because i don't know how to speak. i just said ''hello, i saw your ad on ireland escort and i wanna ask you for one appointment when you will have time tomorrow''. the reply are : ''from where you are?'' and when i said romania, i heard just the phone off sound. i recall once time a lady who reject me because i'm romanian after few days and i ask her for reason and she reply in romanian language: we don't do business with romanians(she had spanish nationality on her profile).also i tried to get an appointment with 2 russian ladies but i get reject. so, i stopped to try call for escorts. if somebody can give me an advice or there is a lady who wanna accept me like a normal customer i'll appreciate. i'm looking for an escort because my english it's not so good to pick a lady from the clubs because if i try to translate the jokes all ladies will think i'm stupid or freak, so, i need an help here. btw, i live in D6. thx, daniel

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lickalicious For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertisergisele (09-10-15)

  3. #2

    Default

    Girls might be actually Romanian might not wanna risk seeing you romanian community large in ireland but form what I've seen quite close.. lots of ladies don't see non irish it's not a personal thing I'm sure
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (01-10-15), lickalicious (01-10-15), LLLLL (02-10-15), zilch (01-10-15)

  5. Default

    ) i'm not polishhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (some persons said to me when i must apply before for a job, to write poland as my country because irish can't make the difference between accents ) ) i don't know if romanian guys are sexy because i like ladies)...but i'm 1.93 cm and 94kg )-so, i'm fooking sexy too)
    (if i read between your words i could act i'm polish, but if the woman start speak with me in polish?m?)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lickalicious View Post
    ) i'm not polishhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (some persons said to me when i must apply before for a job, to write poland as my country because irish can't make the difference between accents ) ) i don't know if romanian guys are sexy because i like ladies)...but i'm 1.93 cm and 94kg )-so, i'm fooking sexy too)
    (if i read between your words i could act i'm polish, but if the woman start speak with me in polish?m?)
    yeah polish for sure, well known fact that Romanian men are 3ft, 200kg dwarves, ive seen the movies.
    The women, on the other hand are sexy as hell and really good at holding big thick red poles in their hands (no polish pun intended )

    Just say you are cockney, all the girls love a cockney, apples and pairs and plates of meat, coming out for a ruby?

    http://www.cockneyrhymingslang.co.uk/


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-10-15), lickalicious (01-10-15), Escort AdvertiserMistressscarlett (02-10-15)

  8. Default

    i don't care what a person he/she do for living or fun... i respect everybody's job, so, i'm not that kind of person who laugh or give bad names for other persons. in fact my mentality it's different by the others regarding woman's. if i like a woman and i wanna spend my entire life(incl marriage or not)with her, could be the street lady with 1 million ex sex mates, i'll stay with that person, no matters what my family/friends will said against. and second- if one very sex experimented lady wanna b with one guy after she had him, and that person he can't give her nothing except love, means that person he/she's the best person what she/he meet and she/he stop the business for him/her. so, they make mistake if judge me like most of romanians.

  9. Default

    i hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu )

  10. Default

    u saw wrong movies ) we r not small, but some of us we r fat)... maybe u saw something documentary (with no joke now, u have right but if you speak about gipsy from romania- small, fat and full of gold kilos on them neck. that kind of persons bring bad name for romania...) what means cockney?

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lickalicious For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (01-10-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (01-10-15), YoungIrishGirl (01-10-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lickalicious View Post
    i don't care what a person he/she do for living or fun... i respect everybody's job, so, i'm not that kind of person who laugh or give bad names for other persons. in fact my mentality it's different by the others regarding woman's. if i like a woman and i wanna spend my entire life(incl marriage or not)with her, could be the street lady with 1 million ex sex mates, i'll stay with that person, no matters what my family/friends will said against. and second- if one very sex experimented lady wanna b with one guy after she had him, and that person he can't give her nothing except love, means that person he/she's the best person what she/he meet and she/he stop the business for him/her. so, they make mistake if judge me like most of romanians.
    easy tiger, you don't need to explain yourself. Just pick a well reviewed lady, ring and book. Or even chat on here with us other nutters and pm and book
    Escorts don't care about your life story, your views on the oil crisis or what you had for dinner. Ive never been asked where I'm from and you shouldn't reply, In fact if an escort asks you, just say sorry, gotta go.

    All escorts care for is be respectful, clean, no haggle and pay upfront and leave ontime

    many many escorts will see you no problem

  13. Default

    without to see me? cool. then i felt something for u in my heart. so, will u married me? ) i can do 2 things in one- free quality sex and save the money for gigs)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,012
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lickalicious View Post
    u saw wrong movies ) we r not small, but some of us we r fat)... maybe u saw something documentary (with no joke now, u have right but if you speak about gipsy from romania- small, fat and full of gold kilos on them neck. that kind of persons bring bad name for romania...) what means cockney?
    this is why Irish women love Romanians, look at the irish men!


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •