Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The following takes place between 10pm and 11pm

1. Question The following takes place between 10pm and 11pm

Chloe, Chloe do you read me. Damn this receiver it's not working. What am I going to do without Chloe holding my hand. I'm stuck in this bloody toilet and theres no toilet roll. What am I going to do. I'll try one more time, Chloe do you copy. Fuck I'm all on my own. I heard of going dark but this is ridiculous. Theres only one way out of this. Use my socks to clean myself. I just hope the President never finds out about this. I'm tackling terrorists for years and I can't even do the toilet on my own. Where am I anyhow. A place called E-I. There must be some terrorists to deal with here. I've wasted enough time in here time to go and flush the toilet and off I go to save the world again. That was some experience the first time in 7 years I've been to the toilet.

Reviews

An hour's a long time to be stuck in the shitter, Jack.

Maybe those nasty terrorists put something in your food?

3. Default

I think they did mouse. That's the last time I eat cheese.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    Chloe, Chloe do you read me. Damn this receiver it's not working. What am I going to do without Chloe holding my hand. I'm stuck in this bloody toilet and theres no toilet roll. What am I going to do. I'll try one more time, Chloe do you copy. Fuck I'm all on my own. I heard of going dark but this is ridiculous. Theres only one way out of this. Use my socks to clean myself. I just hope the President never finds out about this. I'm tackling terrorists for years and I can't even do the toilet on my own. Where am I anyhow. A place called E-I. There must be some terrorists to deal with here. I've wasted enough time in here time to go and flush the toilet and off I go to save the world again. That was some experience the first time in 7 years I've been to the toilet.

You'd better get in touch with CTU (Clean Toilet Rolls Update)

5. Default

Very good, Rover and out.

6. Default sorry confused firts time user

any advice on long legged escots who give a good massage and face sitting

7. Default

Your in the wrong section lad. Go over to generla chat or client requests. You'll get all you need there luv. I have long legs and can sit on your face. I wouldn't recommend it after eating posh nosh
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Your in the wrong section lad. Go over to generla chat or client requests. You'll get all you need there luv. I have long legs and can sit on your face. I wouldn't recommend it after eating posh nosh
    You can sit on my face anyday Liz, with or without posh nosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer View Post
    jus do what we do man. wipe wiv da left, eat wiv da right if n u lookin fo terra rasts look no furda j man we iz bin ere fo like months bro, u could'nt find a moustache in mecca man u iz as lame ass as gene da lardy ass copper

n put dat chloe in a burka right now befo we smack da bitch up burka boyz styley
    Last edited by da burka boyz; 27-01-09 at 20:26. Reason: givin it large ta chloe

Blog Entries

Look out for the English ladies Jack
    As anyone who has followed your career knows, terrorists nearly always speak with an English accent.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast