Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Are Escorts really really that great?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    155

    Default Are Escorts really really that great?

    So Here I am the website is still shite for iPad users but that aside....
    I look for escorts in Dublin click verified pics and allows reviews and that loses
    A load. Then I read a few random reviews look at pictures and realise that actually there are
    Not many that do what they say look like they are and charge what they agree?
    It's not like it was.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Todger For This Useful Post:

    jessicabp (01-10-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    jessicabp (01-10-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I'm not sure if that's supposed to be funny. Anything other is strange . Must give Claudia a call.
    Unles you're stil there?!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Todger For This Useful Post:

    tony1 (28-09-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Todger View Post
    So Here I am the website is still shite for iPad users but that aside....
    I look for escorts in Dublin click verified pics and allows reviews and that loses
    A load. Then I read a few random reviews look at pictures and realise that actually there are
    Not many that do what they say look like they are and charge what they agree?
    It's not like it was.
    Are Escorts really really that great?

    Only if you don't know what you want & don't know how to ask for it.

    I think you mean my iPad is shite. Old technology!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (27-09-15), nonpareil (27-09-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Todger View Post
    I'm not sure if that's supposed to be funny. Anything other is strange . Must give Claudia a call.
    Unles you're stil there?!
    I kinda expected it to go over your head so it's cool.

    Call away mate Let me know if she is there

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    The dirt bird (28-09-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Are escorts really that great?

    Yes you dick!



























    Btw Todger = dick









    just saying.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (27-09-15)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Todger View Post
    So Here I am the website is still shite for iPad users but that aside....
    I look for escorts in Dublin click verified pics and allows reviews and that loses
    A load. Then I read a few random reviews look at pictures and realise that actually there are
    Not many that do what they say look like they are and charge what they agree?
    It's not like it was.

    You are a horrible cunt. Why do you persist in posting? Why do admin allow it? Why do people reply?


    I hope you die from an AIDS related disease you fucking piece of shit.











  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (28-09-15)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Are escorts really that great?

    Yes you dick!



























    Btw Todger = dick









    just saying.
    nonpareil, play nice to a new poster, I mean his iPad is shit, all that money spent for nothing you would be pissed off to.

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    You are a horrible cunt. Why do you persist in posting? Why do admin allow it? Why do people reply?


    I hope you die from an AIDS related disease you fucking piece of shit.










    Why do you always sit on the fence? say what you mean ffs!

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (27-09-15), Jiberjabber (28-09-15), nonpareil (28-09-15), The dirt bird (28-09-15)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    You are a horrible cunt. Why do you persist in posting? Why do admin allow it? Why do people reply?


    I hope you die from an AIDS related disease you fucking piece of shit.










    I have missed his previous interactions obviously!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •