Thread: How can u do this with smelly????Where s the throwing up avatar?

Question How can u do this with smelly????Where s the throwing up avatar?

I m sorry,i took it off one of the reviews,but took girls name out just not to make matters worse for her.

Well I met A******* in one of the usual appartments near by. She was attractive with a great figure, paid over the money...oh boy what a mistake she undressed and had a good few days growth, I love giving o*al anyway the smell of sweat from her vagina was horrible, had sex appointment lasted 15 mins, she had no interest afterwards,... and not the girl in the photo but she is attractive complete rip off never again.

Guys,how can u do that with a smelly ????

If i ever meet a smelly guy,i just cant do it,and weather he is asked to take shower,or as him to leave,depends on situation......

I cant imagine how can u feel that girl is smelly and go ahead with sex?

Ok,i do not mind about 'growth' if u mean pubic hair with it,as long person is clean washed/showered,as sometimes i have to leave tiny bit before waxing,otherwise i cant wax,but the smell off unhigienic person

I used to see a guy that always wanted to have shower with me before booking as i used to call out to his house...
    Once i felt his armpits were smelly as he put his arms behind his head after my bj.

I asked
    "******,do u ever wash ur armpits when u shower?""
    He answer
    "yeah,when i take a big shower,but not this time as it was only a little one"

C'MON,MAN!!!!!!

You want to have sex with me.........

I felt uncomfortable,and as i left,i knew it was last time i seen him....

I got call from Rathmines to come out,and from "little shower"man.......

I went to Rathmines to meet guy,had a nice time,as he sees me often,then i tought,do i want to ruin my evening after good spent time?Noooooooooooooooooo

I called,actually texted guy and told i cant do it any more,i cant see him..........

Now couple of days ago i got text from him would i come out in these reccession times if he put app 100 on top.........i could not do that to myself
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

It's worse if you have a foreskin. Once a week I have to scrape the cheese out.

Reviews

You would'nt be a mouse if you did'nt like your cheese.

Just watch out for the big pussy lurking around the corner. She'll eat you up ......cheese and all.

Reviews

Is it a furry pussy, or one of the shaven kind?

Reviews

I cant quite make that out mouse.....her paws are in the way.

But going on previous experience and the looks of her.....my guess is shaven.

Reviews

Default making fun of pussies

what next on this Website?........

..............dogs?

asctually rats,as it s pissing me off some bitches or their daddies writing all fake reviews and it s pissing me off to see more and more of them on the web.

It just shows how idiotic people can be and stupid.......