Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Girl in a Lamborghini

  1. #1

    Default Girl in a Lamborghini

    one of the strangest and yet strangely erotic things I have ever seen. I want one of those rubber stick thing!


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CockneyRebel For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (27-09-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CockneyRebel View Post
    one of the strangest and yet strangely erotic things I have ever seen. I want one of those rubber stick thing!

    I have knocked one out to & done some weird shit, but your a weirdo!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,384
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Nice legs, shame about the face! :

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Yea, she has a bit of a long face on her.

    The internet s full of whacky shit

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Nice legs, shame about the face! :
    Least she doesn't have a face like a horse's arse!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,384
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    Least she doesn't have a face like a horse's arse!
    She has the head of a raging bull, the emblem Ferruccio Lamborghini used for his cars.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    She has the head of a raging bull, the emblem Ferruccio Lamborghini used for his cars.
    Raging with Enzo Ferrari who had called him a tractor maker.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    SteveB (27-09-15)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,384
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Indeed. But he was a tractor maker, as was David Brown who designed the Aston Martin, hence the DB tag.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Eire.
    Posts
    8,325
    Reviews
    39

    Default

    He was a tractor maker before Enzo's snub inspired him to get into performance cars afaik
    The original David Brown made gears and cogs and equipment for factories in the mid 1800s long before the advent of tractors again afaik
    And while we're at it John Deere, a blacksmith, moved to Illinois in the 1800s and invented a new type of horse drawn plough, more suitable for the American West and Mid- West...........again long before the rise of the tractors that now bear his name.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (27-09-15), SteveB (27-09-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonpareil View Post
    He was a tractor maker before Enzo's snub inspired him to get into performance cars afaik
    The original David Brown made gears and cogs and equipment for factories in the mid 1800s long before the advent of tractors again afaik
    And while we're at it John Deere, a blacksmith, moved to Illinois in the 1800s and invented a new type of horse drawn plough, more suitable for the American West and Mid- West...........again long before the rise of the tractors that now bear his name.
    If E-I ever has a team based quiz I bagsy you on my team.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    nonpareil (27-09-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •