Thread: recession rates!!!!! what are you waiting for????

1. Wink recession rates!!!!! what are you waiting for????

i want your spunk available all day...incalls only...120-30mins 180 the hr i cant be fairer than that lads,,,my last day here in cork....xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    hi guys kelly here,,im new to dublin,,and cant wait to see all you horny men....you,ve tried the rest now try the best....if your feeling lonely and in need of some femeale company look no further im here,,waiting patiently for your calls ... i can be strict or sensual the choice is yours..

2. Default

when are you next in dublin?

3. Smile dublin visit

hi hun kelly here,,ill be touring ireland again in febuary , not sure of the dates yet,,when it gets nearer the time i will be putting posts on,,ill be touring dublin and cork for one week,,,keep my number.....xxxxxx untill then thanks for the pm..and takecare...xxxxx
    Last edited by sexyloola; 24-01-09 at 18:07.
    hi guys kelly here,,im new to dublin,,and cant wait to see all you horny men....you,ve tried the rest now try the best....if your feeling lonely and in need of some femeale company look no further im here,,waiting patiently for your calls ... i can be strict or sensual the choice is yours..