Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Chat

  1. Default Chat

    Anyone up for a chat about ts encounters? I've never tried and I desperately want to..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevon123 View Post
    Anyone up for a chat about ts encounters? I've never tried and I desperately want to..
    Dude life is very, very short. Just go for it who knows what might happen tomorrow!

    All TS/TV girls are experts with beginners.

    No matter what you want to do, I can't stress that enough.

    Good luck & if you do go for it write a review.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,045
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    discretion . no interest but you can chat away on the ts section , plenty of learning opportunities. also once u meet a TS you will know lots more


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    discretion . no interest but you can chat away on the ts section , plenty of learning opportunities. also once u meet a TS you will know lots more
    I meant privately of course

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevon123 View Post
    Anyone up for a chat about ts encounters? I've never tried and I desperately want to..
    You should try it, even just the once....

    Fascinating....
    Time and companionship

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (23-09-15), Muds (23-09-15)

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    You should try it, even just the once....

    Fascinating....
    Haha unfortunately I have a gf. Who i very much care about. But sometimes when she's away and i dont jack it for a while these thoughts come haha

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevon123 View Post
    Haha unfortunately I have a gf. Who i very much care about. But sometimes when she's away and i dont jack it for a while these thoughts come haha
    Now that is a contradictory sentence if i ever did read one especially the haha.....
    Time and companionship

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Now that is a contradictory sentence if i ever did read one especially the haha.....
    I would never act on them. Sometimes however I get very horny and have fantasies. Usually goes away when I jack off.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevon123 View Post
    I would never act on them. Sometimes however I get very horny and have fantasies. Usually goes away when I jack off.

    Otherwise known as a time waster so.... try Redtube or something.....
    Time and companionship

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (23-09-15), Muds (23-09-15)

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Otherwise known as a time waster so.... try Redtube or something.....
    For now I guess. And yeah cheers.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to kevon123 For This Useful Post:

    SophieX (23-09-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •