Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hotel based escort in Dublin 2/4/6/14/18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    241
    Reviews
    30

    Exclamation Hotel based escort in Dublin 2/4/6/14/18

    As the title says I am looking for a lady who works from a hotel where there is a proper dressed bed and a good bathroom

    PM me please and let the fun begin
    Galway Mick

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    241
    Reviews
    30

    Default

    There must be at least one escort working in a south Dublin hotel.
    Galway Mick

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,528
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Annabel
    Stop...... proper bathroom where the fuck is this guy punting... bargin basement fees I guess
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,809
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Sorry I'll be in a different area when I'm there. I can't say where or I'll get told off

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,592
    Reviews
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Sorry I'll be in a different area when I'm there. I can't say where or I'll get told off
    i'm sure he can make arrangements


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,441
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Stop...... proper bathroom where the fuck is this guy punting... bargin basement fees I guess
    Yes what type of bathroom is this man looking for - a jacuzzi or maybe bidet or something like that or does he need it to be the size of a football pitch - the mind boggles- hope he replies..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,528
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Yes what type of bathroom is this man looking for - a jacuzzi or maybe bidet or something like that or does he need it to be the size of a football pitch - the mind boggles- hope he replies..
    I remember as a kid playing with my barbies in my aunts bidet... my mother caught me she wasn't impressed

    I taught it was a barbie pool my barbie was a farmer tho so she washing her horses
    Men are like floor tiles, lay them right the first time and you can walk on them for life.
    naughty stories click below
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor
    Please note i am an escort and yes i want your money

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,441
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I remember as a kid playing with my barbies in my aunts bidet... my mother caught me she wasn't impressed

    I taught it was a barbie pool my barbie was a farmer tho so she washing her horses
    I didn't think that Barbies were into getting theirs hands dirty..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin 4
    Posts
    241
    Reviews
    30

    Default

    I like to have some fun in the bathroom and watch some porn on the TV.
    Galway Mick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •