Thread: So many guys have no balls!

1. Default So many guys have no balls!

...I mean metaphorically.

Why bother booking an appointment with a Dominatrix if you don't have the bollocks to turn up? At least pretend something came up and say you can't make it! I don't expect every appointment to turn into a regular client cos I appreciate BDSM isn't for everyone, but I am getting increasingly pissed off with the amount of timewasters over here compared to the UK.

Bloody bad manners in my book - if someone turned up for an appointment & I wasn't here, I'd be slated for it. Is it any wonder some girls are double booking or taking deposits? I might well consider doing so myself cos I honestly can't be bothered with getting out all the kit for some arsehole to not even have the common courtesy to show up or at least make contact to cancel.

The other thing that has been suggested to me by more than one person is that *someone* is playing games & trying to set me up. If that is the case, tut, tut, tut! Has whoever-it-is REALLY nothing better to do with their time? If they're so good at what they do, why do they feel threatened by me? I wonder if he or she gives their little minions a free 'thank you' BJ for calling & wasting my time? Of course I'll thank them all too by giving them a free listing on Ugly Mugs. Ya know, just for shits & giggles

I have enough business not to worry about the odd no-show from a financial perspective, it's the lack of manners I find irritating
    Highly experienced English Dominatrix, now in Wexford!
    Visit my website or call on 083 843 6776
    By prior appointment only

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Constance For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (22-09-15), MidlifeCrisis (22-09-15), robbie9 (22-09-15), SmallHorn (22-09-15), supermario (22-09-15), TonyB (22-09-15)

I really hate it too lady c

Big let down

4. The Following User Says Thank You to supermario For This Useful Post:

Lady Constance (22-09-15)