Thread: Continue this imaginary review

Reviews

Default Continue this imaginary review

Was rung up by this gent, what a bloody talker! Finally got a chance to give him further details in between being asked if I was "open" and to describe exactly what sexual pretzel positions I could do. Thought I'd be impressed because he's BigSwingingMickey158 on the forums, apparently.

Day of the appointment, changed times twice and was still late and got lost finding the way to the promised land. Eventually I managed to direct him to the right building by leaning out the balcony window and waving the Hungarian national flag. I wonder if I should try GPS coordinates next time? Tried to pay me in coins. I mean, wtf?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleBob For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (06-12-12)

Reviews

When i said i didnt take coins, only paper... he produced tescos vouchers??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

UncleBob (04-12-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UncleBob View Post
    Was rung up by this gent, what a bloody talker! Finally got a chance to give him further details in between being asked if I was "open" and to describe exactly what sexual pretzel positions I could do. Thought I'd be impressed because he's BigSwingingMickey158 on the forums, apparently.

Day of the appointment, changed times twice and was still late and got lost finding the way to the promised land. Eventually I managed to direct him to the right building by leaning out the balcony window and waving the Hungarian national flag. I wonder if I should try GPS coordinates next time? Tried to pay me in coins. I mean, wtf?

......... then when he finally gets here he tries to tell me he has showered before, but I can smell the shite of him he wanted me to rim him so I said no chance and pointed to the shower --> 2 min later he came out handing me his towel with skid marks on
    "gtf back in" I said , then four minutes later he came back to room, but as sure as night follows day I knew his dick would reak of cock cheese, and I wasnt wrong wrong 2 showers and still a skank, so I told him to gtfo and kept his ? money for the counciling I would need

would I see again? obviously not

would I recommend? yes! highly because my competition will quit if they meet him [oh I said that out loud ]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (21-09-15), UncleBob (06-12-12)

Reviews

Here's an old thread worth bumping too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (21-09-15)