Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Green mile

  1. #1

    Default Green mile

    Just watched it again

    No matter how many times I watch this movie
    I blubber like a baby

    Tom hanks is a terrific actor
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    casman (20-09-15), Chez (20-09-15), adrienn (21-09-15), Curvaceous Kate (20-09-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (20-09-15), Ketchup (20-09-15), MidlifeCrisis (20-09-15), notbadforanoldman (20-09-15), tom sand (21-09-15), willie wacker (20-09-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Same here, only you almost cry before the bit that makes you cry, with the anticipation of knowing what is going to happen. All the actors are good in this film, particularly the chap that has the special powers, although I forget his real name. I think he died in real life now.

    Great film though and one for a duvet day.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18,153
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Just watched it again

    No matter how many times I watch this movie
    I blubber like a baby

    Tom hanks is a terrific actor
    I don't delve into the fanaticism and luster of the celebrity world, but Tom Hanks is the one and only actor/actress I would actually be honoured to meet. Saw Forrest Gump for the first time recently. I was lost for words after it. I'd be the first to admit that I'm very battle hardened when it comes to human emotions and the like, but it was truly one of the very few movies in history that tugged at my heartstrings.

    I only saw The Green Mile for the first time a few months back actually. Just happened across it by chance when I was channel surfing and was glued to it to the very end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Same here, only you almost cry before the bit that makes you cry, with the anticipation of knowing what is going to happen. All the actors are good in this film, particularly the chap that has the special powers, although I forget his real name. I think he died in real life now.

    Great film though and one for a duvet day.
    Michael Clarke Duncan. Died of a heart attack.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 20-09-15 at 01:12.
    I'm not insane, I'm adorably bonkers!!!

    Frumsp & LDM Industries

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (20-09-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    17
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Stephen King at his best. Just a great movie and even better book

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Great Film, I cried loads when Mr. Jingles was killed

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    Chez (20-09-15), adrienn (21-09-15), Curvaceous Kate (20-09-15)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    478
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    First time I watch that film was in a friends house and they had a great surround sound system. Really made the hair stand on the back of my neck. Fantastic movie

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I don't delve into the fanaticism and luster of the celebrity world, but Tom Hanks is the one and only actor/actress I would actually be honoured to meet. Saw Forrest Gump for the first time recently. I was lost for words after it. I'd be the first to admit that I'm very battle hardened when it comes to human emotions and the like, but it was truly one of the very few movies in history that tugged at my heartstrings.

    I only saw The Green Mile for the first time a few months back actually. Just happened across it by chance when I was channel surfing and was glued to it to the very end.



    Michael Clarke Duncan. Died of a heart attack.
    You should try watching Philadelphia too, it's another very well acted film.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    casman (20-09-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Wasn't Mr Jingles just a mouse

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

    TonyStark (20-09-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Same here, only you almost cry before the bit that makes you cry, with the anticipation of knowing what is going to happen. All the actors are good in this film, particularly the chap that has the special powers, although I forget his real name. I think he died in real life now.

    Great film though and one for a duvet day.
    Brilliant film,sadly Michael clarke Duncan has passed away,an excellent actor.
    Nice to see you back on the forum Kate,you were missed,i really enjoy your contribution on here

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    Curvaceous Kate (20-09-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Brilliant film,sadly Michael clarke Duncan has passed away,an excellent actor.
    Nice to see you back on the forum Kate,you were missed,i really enjoy your contribution on here

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mr jingles.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	112325

    Mr Jingles

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    TonyStark (20-09-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •