Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: new to dublin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    No Luther, life would'nt be worth living if we stopped spending our money are beer.

As they say "For many things in life there's Mastercard....but a sense of humour, priceless"

Still have'nt worked out what you went apologising for.......she should be the one thanking us as we've managed to keep her thread at the top of the pile for how many weeks now. Would'nt it be nice if we could keep this up at No .1 until Christmas. We'd have to retitled it.though..................maybe "O come all ye faithful and join Anna in the manger".

If she had to pay us to write this material and give her this publicity, it would cost her a quare penny. The very least she could do is invite us both round to sample some of her Eastern European fare.
    Oh Mr. Marvado, you of all people should know "in this life we all must sing for our supper.....
    Could this be singing we're at????? I like your way of thinking...........

I think I was apologising mainly for posting all this in the "wrong thread"...... sorry again Particia.....

Not to sure if we could keep this up till christmas but it's worth a go.....
    YouTube - Priceless Blowjobs - MasterCard Parody
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
    i am sorry for mister L,but i didn`t want to tipe bad your name because i am not from ireland and don`t know very good english.and mister carlos...i really don`t need u keep my thread up.tnx u can keep your senses of houmour for beer and other things better for u.
    Anna, I like the new name Mister L..........
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Not to sure if we could keep this up till christmas but it's worth a go.....
    Well I obviously cant speak for you Luther, but I have enough confidence in my own ability to keep it up until Christmas....I just hope that too many people dont notice that it's up.

Oh and that's a mea culpa, mea maxima culpa from me too Patricia. Luther and temptation got the better of me. We'll both book in with Fr. Casey for tomorrow morning. You'd better inform him to set a few hours aside for us and I'll bring him a bottle of the hard stuff to keep him happy.

Luther, have you decided what penance you're going to ask for?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

Luther, have you decided what penance you're going to ask for?
    Oh I think a few "hail Patricias" ........ and 6 of her best...... again...
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Oh I think a few "hail Patricias" ........ and 6 of her best...... again...
    OK, see you tomorrow so around at the church St. Patricia of Perpetual Suckher, and dont forget to bring a bottle of the good stuff for the Padre. I'll write the script tonight.

Reviews

Default Rules Pat??

So much for your new rules Pat? So I take it tht its fine for the guys to destroy this girls add by talking trash all over it? Have seen you take action sooner when others have done the same on other threads.

Feel free to get off your ass and take action when u have a free moment! Just be careful not to arrive after the battle is over.

Blog Entries

Thread closed as per request.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234