Dear Clients
As I am last week in Ireland, I wanted to say thank you to all my Clients I met last few years here.
Please email me for bookings

What I offer is sensuality coaching, orgasmic coaching massage, bodywork and healing, pleasure coaching & relaxation service. My unique top coaching ( include personalized holistic healing, massage is a powerful, gentle and effective process of self healing for greater health and well being. I consult, coach and support individuals and couples on subjects including, but not limited to, sensual massage, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, inability to ejaculate and or orgasm, matters to do with libido, desire, arousal, sex education, eroticism, sexuality and aging, high and low sexual drive and it's resulting problems and effects, erotic empowerment, sensuality and erotic education, tantric healing, tantra inspired massage, erotic massage including the benefits and necessity of massage, for both therapeutic and sensual pleasure effects. My Confidential Coaching is created for Client’s who don’t wish to engage in quick/crap sexual activity but would still like to be touched/experience erotic sensual touch, healing, pleasure& release without emotional attachment or guilt, They are happy in marriage/relationship but they want to learn and experience more about their bodies, they are singles and feel dis-empowered/disconnected from their own physical selves,feel unsupported/unappreciated sexually, want to have more pleasure in their lives, feel out of sync/require re-balancing.I assure absolute discretion and confidentiality-I expect the same in return.
I am professional,
insured
cert. Coach/healer.
To provide a highest level of my service&exclusivity I am selective. 1 day Notice required.Areas of expertise: Healing Pleasure, Intimacy Coaching, Orgasmic Coaching/E-dysfunctions Coaching, Climax Control Coaching /Happy Life/Wellness Coach.
No rude talk / texts or emails. This is professional holistic sexual health service. This is NOT massage parlor. Please visit www.neliah.com
VIP PROFESSIONALS ONLY thank you so much -

please call or email, as I do not spend time on this forum
Regards
Kelly Neliah