Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help hot, sexy, erotic interesting suggestions for my birthday?

Blog Entries

Dick Help hot, sexy, erotic interesting suggestions for my birthday?

Help hot, sexy, erotic interesting suggestions for my birthday?

Its now coming up to my birthday again, and like every birthday I celebrate it in several places around Ireland with family and friends then head to the UK fetish clubbing and getting up to some hot erotic mischief there.

I go to the same fetish club as I am resident Mistress there for over 10 years and most who know me I never organize what I'm going to get up to, I just do whatever takes my fancy at the time but this year I'm looking for suggestions.

Last year I had one of my Dubai guys over who never went to a fetish clubs so brought him along. Another of one of my guys who dose all the cleaning up after my private parties was a bit short of money and brought me a "cheep" version of After Eats chocolates which I would not eat but they did not go to waste.

I put one of the Goddess chairs in the club on the stage and sat on it. Then I got several guys there to smother the chocolates all over my feet, legs and hands, made them all kneel at my feet and by my sides of the chair.

And while I was getting some fecking amazing head and fingers, I made the others lick all the chocolate of me OMG! It was a Horney as fuck!

I never fuck in clubs so I am not looking for fucking suggestions but something hot and erotic and as it’s a fem-domm club, and my birthday it has to be all about my pleasure first and foremost.

So has anyone any sexy hot erotic suggestions?

Many thanks
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Dick (13-09-15)

Blog Entries

Clarion hotel sligo fab setting, good night life excellent resturants stunning old hotel with a lot of original features it's an impressive building oozing class
    And historical former county home (mental home)

I could see you as lady of the manor there

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (13-09-15), funlover12 (13-09-15), SmallHorn (13-09-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

How about booking nimhneach? The next official gathering is the 26th Sept
    Plenty of scope for queen bee there
    have naked men audition to be your personal slaves, they all line up and you select 3 or 4 to obey your every whim?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (13-09-15), Ladyvonteese (13-09-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I can arrange a party for you in Dublin, have you heard of Sophie's Bar above The Dean Hotel. 365 degree views loll!

Naked butlers and Dita Von Teese lookalikes.

Pm for rates Loll!
    Boring!

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Clarion hotel sligo fab setting, good night life excellent resturants stunning old hotel with a lot of original features it's an impressive building oozing class
    And historical former county home (mental home)

I could see you as lady of the manor there
    Boring! And some people just don't need others to lower themselves when they do such a good job all by themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    How about booking nimhneach? The next official gathering is the 26th Sept
    Plenty of scope for queen bee there
    have naked men audition to be your personal slaves, they all line up and you select 3 or 4 to obey your every whim?
    Seriously honey, lol lol lol Been there once and compared to the clubs in UK, well sorry but no thanks!
    Last time I was there (which by the way was about 3 years ago so thing may have changed) I was told everything I wanted to do I could not as I would need a entertainments licence. There was so many subs Doming from below which in the UK, I would just tell them to Feck off and keep the Feck away from Me or kick them out.
    I will show you this and some of the other clubs where I am going next week, they you'll understand honey. x

Plus, the scene here in Ireland is a joke, I go to the some of the munches here and when I have been chatting about the UK scene they used to look at my strangely, until they have came over and gone out with me and everyone, now whats to move to London. loll

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 13-09-15 at 18:19.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (13-09-15), Dick (13-09-15)

Blog Entries

Now now Lady, life is what you make of it.

Ok, im not into the fetish/dom scene so can't help you.

Perhaps spend your birthday with loved ones, thats what i do. Best feeling ever, usually end up in Southport fair with my nieces, my favourite ride is the cat & mouse....

But if you read my thread I am going to spend my birthday with my family and friends both in Ireland and the UK, I dont do boring one day birthday celebrations as I have to many lovely people in my life to celebrate it with honey, and as you know I love clubbing and no way in hell I want to be leaving a club at 2am or if in Dublin at 6am when I can just keep on clubbing in the UK. lol

LadyVon Teese
    Ps
    And as for the "now, now". I really cant be assed with all this bitching And its a fact, when someone is trying to lower another poster all they are doing is lowering themselves. It dont take the brain of Einstein to do that.loll And if someone dont like anther person then why go out of ones way to keep trying to fuck with them. Personally I have much better things to do with my life. simple
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 13-09-15 at 18:39.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Nimhneach, I have found is more about meeting people and contacts for private parties. There's a lot of private parties that happen.
    Everything in Ireland is obviously behind closed doors as its a much smaller country than the UK so you cant really compare.
    Although there are dungeons in Cork.
    Anyway I think your kinky mind and experience will "top" anything we can think of!

Blog Entries

Well sorry I think clarion is stunning building near a stunning beach where lots of fun could happen but I like outdoors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Nimhneach, I have found is more about meeting people and contacts for private parties. There's a lot of private parties that happen.
    Everything in Ireland is obviously behind closed doors as its a much smaller country than the UK so you cant really compare.
    Although there are dungeons in Cork.
    Anyway I think your kinky mind and experience will "top" anything we can think of!
    That is my point honey Nimheach is like going to a much for me, thankfully I have lots of lovely guys here to play with and get paid for it too. Happy days.

Oh, no please dont give up so easy honey, I'm sure you or others could come up with some kinky suggestions for me. But then again some times the most prepared scenarios could still come a crop and why I like just thinking off the top of my head. lol

I hope you dont always give up so easy honey. lol lol

Lady Von Teese

Blog Entries

Ah well go on a 3 day coke bender, maybe thats more fun....

I only tried to help, you turn so aggressive.....

Happy Birthday, is it a special birthday?
    Only tried to help with something as you say, you dont know about. lol lol And aggressive, seriously (Wow) why would you tell me, I should take coke to have fun on my birthday, talk about lighting a fire and being aggressive!

If you or anyone wishes to go on some coke bender that is your business but seriously I have much better things to spend my money on. And I dont need to get pissed off my head in some club or sniff coke for 3 days to have fun either, but you go for it. Good luck with the come down too.

Lady Von teese
    Ps
    Shame you did not take on board what Folks posted
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 13-09-15 at 19:01.

Blog Entries

^ You've totally lost me on this post....

Can i ask how you stay awake for 2-3 even 4 days at a time? Thats not insomnia.....
    Why are you trying to suggest I am taking coke on a forum, someone is getting upset by the sounds of things due to their clients coming to see me. Ahhhhhhhhh

Go bother someone else, of course I do sleep but only for a few hours loll Sound like someone coming off a downer and pointing the finger elsewhere to hind you know what, now who dose that. Lol loll

Lady Von Teese
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 13-09-15 at 19:13.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (13-09-15), Dawson2015 (13-09-15), tom sand (13-09-15)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast