Thread: All I Did Was Do What The Police Told Me To Do - Twice In One Week!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink All I Did Was Do What The Police Told Me To Do - Twice In One Week!!!!

I will not be writing my name and address as the Police in London said i should do not on here anyway!

I did it because i felt that if i got in there first then this creature would have nothing to black mail me with - therefore i thought why not.

I see now you cannot do this on E-I so i wont be doing it again - although i think i must be the first person to have been temporarily barred from here for my own safety for less than 10 minutes - I wonder if this is a record.

I would like to thank you - those that left nice remarks re 'that post' and said why not - sometime you know you have to fight fire with fire - this creature left his filth on this site so i printed my details on this site.

Epsilon - give it a rest its boring now - im not a grass but if and when i can grass you up for being so intollerably bloody rude to me I most certainly will.

Dom - well we aren't mates but i do apreciate your message as i do Carlos, Thehighwayman and Anita's messages - some people are just not worth the effort of being nice to maybe I am one of them - but neither Dolly or myself should be blackmailed by this twat with posting our addresses.

Anna and I have sorted out our differences and are back to how we were before but i cannot write anything on her posts as she doesn't reolise that being in 'poundland' means that i can only post there.

Carmen and Melana I have no reason to apologise to you for anything and therefore won't be saying how sorry I am and not really mean it - I still think you are the most manipulative little madams on this board along with many others - including men to.

Twice in one week i have had to see the Police and i have to say all that i have seen have been absolutely unique to the way of working. They are working the details on the mails and will be in touch with me again in a couple of days time - e-blogger - well thats been dealt with to.

Finally i would like to say - Clint, I miss you so much please get in touch and Johnney where are you and lastly I would like to say how much i miss NBT - the place isnt the same without your terrible sense of humour - and to BBJ - a gentleman and a friend that if nothing else i have taken from this board is a mate. I am very lucky and its great talking to you every day on MSN when we are both able.

Patricia - I don't need to be helped for my own protection I can manage that all by myself but thanks anyway..........Looking forward to hitting 2,000 posts soon - xxx The Hot One xxx
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 23-01-09 at 05:28. Reason: Made a boob