Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: All I Did Was Do What The Police Told Me To Do - Twice In One Week!!!!

  1. #1
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Wink All I Did Was Do What The Police Told Me To Do - Twice In One Week!!!!

    I will not be writing my name and address as the Police in London said i should do not on here anyway!

    I did it because i felt that if i got in there first then this creature would have nothing to black mail me with - therefore i thought why not.

    I see now you cannot do this on E-I so i wont be doing it again - although i think i must be the first person to have been temporarily barred from here for my own safety for less than 10 minutes - I wonder if this is a record.

    I would like to thank you - those that left nice remarks re 'that post' and said why not - sometime you know you have to fight fire with fire - this creature left his filth on this site so i printed my details on this site.

    Epsilon - give it a rest its boring now - im not a grass but if and when i can grass you up for being so intollerably bloody rude to me I most certainly will.

    Dom - well we aren't mates but i do apreciate your message as i do Carlos, Thehighwayman and Anita's messages - some people are just not worth the effort of being nice to maybe I am one of them - but neither Dolly or myself should be blackmailed by this twat with posting our addresses.

    Anna and I have sorted out our differences and are back to how we were before but i cannot write anything on her posts as she doesn't reolise that being in 'poundland' means that i can only post there.

    Carmen and Melana I have no reason to apologise to you for anything and therefore won't be saying how sorry I am and not really mean it - I still think you are the most manipulative little madams on this board along with many others - including men to.

    Twice in one week i have had to see the Police and i have to say all that i have seen have been absolutely unique to the way of working. They are working the details on the mails and will be in touch with me again in a couple of days time - e-blogger - well thats been dealt with to.

    Finally i would like to say - Clint, I miss you so much please get in touch and Johnney where are you and lastly I would like to say how much i miss NBT - the place isnt the same without your terrible sense of humour - and to BBJ - a gentleman and a friend that if nothing else i have taken from this board is a mate. I am very lucky and its great talking to you every day on MSN when we are both able.

    Patricia - I don't need to be helped for my own protection I can manage that all by myself but thanks anyway..........Looking forward to hitting 2,000 posts soon - xxx The Hot One xxx
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 23-01-09 at 06:28. Reason: Made a boob

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    down the MET
    Posts
    111

    Wink My advice- another nights police protection

    No need to thank me for last nights police protection miss hilton I SWEAR, MY COCK MUST HAVE GROWN BY AN INCH AN A HALF

  3. #3
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    No need to thank me for last nights police protection miss hilton I SWEAR, MY COCK MUST HAVE GROWN BY AN INCH AN A HALF


    Darling if it were to grow any longer i really couldnt get it in my mouth........fabulous darling - can you send some of the boys for me to sample their wares too .........

    Of baby lets get bad today and find that clint cos he doesnt love me any more.

    xxxxxxxx Liz The hot one who likes em long, hard, firm and not an inch wasted of my magnum condoms.........fabulous........ xxx

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    next door to Liz Hilton
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Of course he wouldn't love, nobody would. Your too in love with yourself to allow anyone to love you. Which proves with this thread that you have to be centre of attention. I can beat you out on that one the police visited my home 3 times in a week once

    Come on in the chatroom BBJ, Dolly and Epsilon are all getting lubed up
    Last edited by Liz McDonald; 23-01-09 at 12:32. Reason: Liz is up early for a change
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

  5. #5
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz McDonald View Post
    Of course he wouldn't love, nobody would. Your too in love with yourself to allow anyone to love you. Which proves with this thread that you have to be centre of attention. I can beat you out on that one the police visited my home 3 times in a week once

    Come on in the chatroom BBJ, Dolly and Epsilon are all getting lubed up

    Well the police may have visited your house three times in one week but we all know why they came to visit - and it wasn't to have a cuppa or a G n T - More like S n M from what i hear.

    3 Times you say - well you haven't been to see your ex hubbie Jim in the Big House as he likes to call is for about 3 years you old bag - i see him once a month if i am near whilst touring.

    Ohhhhhhhhh Liz - your Lloyd could drive you there chuck and you could sit in the back like lady muck sipping one of your Babyshams.........By the way who do you think will win Big Brother.


    The real Elizabeth.............
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 23-01-09 at 15:50. Reason: Slipped over cracked a tooth

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    next door to Liz Hilton
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Big Brother I wouldn't watch such mind numbing nonsense. It's full of weirdos and fruitcakes. You should be in it A bit like here I suppose.

    What's the matter with you today, it must be the time of the month. But your like that everyday
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post

    Anna and I have sorted out our differences and are back to how we were before but i cannot write anything on her posts as she doesn't reolise that being in 'poundland' means that i can only post there.
    xxx[/LEFT]
    Sorry,Liz,but i have enought just spending my nights with you,i cant be with u 24/7
    It will get boring and we wont love each other any more like we do now.

    So for sake of our relationship,i pretend i ve no idea u cant post on me
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    down the MET
    Posts
    111

    Default Down Neck

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Darling if it were to grow any longer i really couldnt get it in my mouth........fabulous darling - can you send some of the boys for me to sample their wares too .........

    Of baby lets get bad today and find that clint cos he doesnt love me any more.

    xxxxxxxx Liz The hot one who likes em long, hard, firm and not an inch wasted of my magnum condoms.........fabulous........ xxx
    bad news clints gone to the dungeon for the weekend. well he did offer pat 1000 to get back, you many forget about him miss.

    ok miss brolly knickers, i,ve brought a whole new bottle of listerine for tonight

    yes, i,m afraid i,m going to have to re-do the DNA sampling again tonight....er....babe

    yes, your good as those swab tests in your throat hmmmmmm.........

    ..........thats........hmmmmmmm...........oh you have such a way with your tongue...... ......

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I will not be writing my name and address as the Police in London said i should do not on here anyway!

    I did it because i felt that if i got in there first then this creature would have nothing to black mail me with - therefore i thought why not.

    I see now you cannot do this on E-I so i wont be doing it again - although i think i must be the first person to have been temporarily barred from here for my own safety for less than 10 minutes - I wonder if this is a record.

    I would like to thank you - those that left nice remarks re 'that post' and said why not - sometime you know you have to fight fire with fire - this creature left his filth on this site so i printed my details on this site.

    Epsilon - give it a rest its boring now - im not a grass but if and when i can grass you up for being so intollerably bloody rude to me I most certainly will.

    Dom - well we aren't mates but i do apreciate your message as i do Carlos, Thehighwayman and Anita's messages - some people are just not worth the effort of being nice to maybe I am one of them - but neither Dolly or myself should be blackmailed by this twat with posting our addresses.

    Anna and I have sorted out our differences and are back to how we were before but i cannot write anything on her posts as she doesn't reolise that being in 'poundland' means that i can only post there.

    Carmen and Melana I have no reason to apologise to you for anything and therefore won't be saying how sorry I am and not really mean it - I still think you are the most manipulative little madams on this board along with many others - including men to.

    Twice in one week i have had to see the Police and i have to say all that i have seen have been absolutely unique to the way of working. They are working the details on the mails and will be in touch with me again in a couple of days time - e-blogger - well thats been dealt with to.

    Finally i would like to say - Clint, I miss you so much please get in touch and Johnney where are you and lastly I would like to say how much i miss NBT - the place isnt the same without your terrible sense of humour - and to BBJ - a gentleman and a friend that if nothing else i have taken from this board is a mate. I am very lucky and its great talking to you every day on MSN when we are both able.

    Patricia - I don't need to be helped for my own protection I can manage that all by myself but thanks anyway..........Looking forward to hitting 2,000 posts soon - xxx The Hot One xxx

    YouTube - Las Vulpes - Me Gusta Ser Una Zorra (Buena calidad)
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post

    Nice to see you posting again seems like a good song but my spanish sucks I only know how to order beer and ask where the toilets are

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •