Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: United Kingdom Labour Party commits suicide.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,371
    Reviews
    156

    Default United Kingdom Labour Party commits suicide.

    The longest suicide note in history was originally used by United Kingdom Labour Party MP Gerald Kaufman to describe his party's 1983 election manifesto.
    Now history has repeated itself. Jeremy Corbyn has won the Labour leadership contest

    +RIP+

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    Dawson2015 (12-09-15), Irish Leigha (15-09-15), TonyStark (12-09-15), willie wacker (12-09-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    Bit morbid for a Saturday afternoon

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmileySarah For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (12-09-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,961
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    The longest suicide note in history was originally used by United Kingdom Labour Party MP Gerald Kaufman to describe his party's 1983 election manifesto.
    Now history has repeated itself. Jeremy Corbyn has won the Labour leadership contest

    +RIP+
    Tories have won the next General Election


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Dawson2015 (12-09-15), SteveB (12-09-15)

  7. Default

    In his career as an MP he has gone against the chief whip over 500 times,he is so left wing.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    The longest suicide note in history was originally used by United Kingdom Labour Party MP Gerald Kaufman to describe his party's 1983 election manifesto.
    Now history has repeated itself. Jeremy Corbyn has won the Labour leadership contest

    +RIP+
    When you stop watching British telly it all fades into nothingness.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Best 3.00 I've spent this year, Jezicide making Labour unelectable.
    I see Adams and McGuinness were quick to offer congratulations. Nothing from his other terrorist pals in Hamas, Hezbollah as yet.

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weeschmoo For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (12-09-15), irishdeltaforce (12-09-15), SteveB (12-09-15), TonyStark (12-09-15), willie wacker (12-09-15)

  11. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weeschmoo View Post
    I see Adams and McGuinness were quick to offer congratulations. Nothing from his other terrorist pals in Hamas, Hezbollah as yet.
    And Robinson and Israel aren't terrorists? Fuck, you learn something new every day!

    It'll be interesting to see what happens. I'm sure the Scottish branch of Labour are glad, as they were roundly nuked at the last election by a much more left wing party (the SNP), and I'd say the northern branches will field a greater increase thanks to Corbyn. And I can see why: he's a throwback to a more innocent and optimistic time (especially compared with the careerist Thatcherites that exist in Labour today and the rich, elite scum that make up the Tories). Hell, he's the classic "bearded leftie"!

    However, does the City of London want someone like him in power? Not at all. And when the likes of Tesco start withdrawing financial support for Labour, I wouldn't be surprised if Corbyn is ousted.

    It's good to see that he's inspired people, but I'd be shocked if that inspiration lasted until the next election.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZVN60 For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (15-09-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In the doghouse
    Posts
    3,666
    Reviews
    37

    Default

    So Corbyn is a worse prospect than Miliband was? Or they should have elected another Tory look a like.One of the reasons that the labour party has gotten into the state it's in now is because they forgot who their core voters were, and tried to steal Tory votes. Hopefully he won't be another unelectable Michael foot, I don't really see him getting to be PM, but maybe he can restore some of labours early values. There is really no point in having three large parties in the commons who are largely indistinguishable from each other.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

    ManHold (12-09-15), Naughtynatalie (15-09-15)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,961
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    So Corbyn is a worse prospect than Miliband was? Or they should have elected another Tory look a like.One of the reasons that the labour party has gotten into the state it's in now is because they forgot who their core voters were, and tried to steal Tory votes. Hopefully he won't be another unelectable Michael foot, I don't really see him getting to be PM, but maybe he can restore some of labours early values. There is really no point in having three large parties in the commons who are largely indistinguishable from each other.
    That,s the problem with all labour parties !! they all ways forget about their core voters
    What doe,s he do as new leader but go to a March in support of Asylum Seekers, what about his own homeless
    Remember Charity begins at home


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (12-09-15), TonyStark (12-09-15)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    That,s the problem with all labour parties !! they all ways forget about their core voters
    What doe,s he do as new leader but go to a March in support of Asylum Seekers, what about his own homeless
    Remember Charity begins at home
    Irish Labour are fucking sell outs.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 12-09-15 at 21:53. Reason: Job in Europe anybody?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Naughtynatalie (15-09-15), willie wacker (12-09-15)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •